Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 99% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
2 maggio 2024

Great, simple solution to helping people scroll through multiple product images on our collection pages before clicking through to product pages. Hopefully will improve our PDP conversion rate!

Shout out to Nikolay for fast, fantastic customer service too!

Kapow Meggings
Regno Unito
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
30 aprile 2024

Excellent app and great customer support. Nikolay was so kind and patient in customizing the app according to my requests, thank you!

Filippo Fanti Photography Art
Italia
22 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
7 febbraio 2024

Was a little tricky at the start however the support was amazing and fast! and we were able to get up and running straight away!

DIPD NAILS
Circa 11 ore di utilizzo dell’app
11 dicembre 2023

I was trying to reveal more than one image by swiping left or right a product image in the collection page. This app did exactly that. My shopify store theme is the Impulse theme, and the app didn’t work at first perfectly. After reaching out, the support team worked really quick to fine tune the app and provide for me and my customers a great shopping experience. Special thanks to Nikolay for his amazing work!

A Collection Boutique
Grecia
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
24 aprile 2024

Great app! It's finally possible for our customers to hover on mobile, we've been looking for this for ages!

Most Wanted
Paesi Bassi
7 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
22 gennaio 2024

Not recommended. A lot of the features didn't work in my store (despite emails I sent to their support and attempts at assistance on their part).

Sweety-Crib
Israele
Circa 5 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Gigilabs ha risposto 23 gennaio 2024

Some themes like yours do require a bit of setup. All you need to do is to wait while our support team can handle your request. Usually we reply the same work day :)

21 febbraio 2024

Very easy to set up and works!

elovee & co.
Stati Uniti
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
13 giugno 2023

Great Shopify app. Simple to install, very powerful and their support is excellent. They answered so many of our questions and took the time make sure we were happy.

Cool Buzz Designs
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
26 giugno 2020

Great app that really makes our website look really awesome and clean! The team was very responsive and very helpful when we had some issues with our theme.

Coalatree
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
1 settembre 2020

Great app, simple to use and customize (no need to edit code). Support was very nice, approachable, and also able to configure (code) my additional customization requirements right away. Highly recommend

DarkHumorCards.com