GG Hover Image Slider , 92 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 99% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
29 aprile 2021

Great app! Works superb and would definitely recommend to add style to your website for customers! Thank you team.

Big Drip Official
Regno Unito
17 gennaio 2021

Customer service is amazing, fast and they overdelivery of what you ask for, Nikolay answer in minutes and the hover was in my product pages in less than 12hrs since I reached to them!. The app works perfectly. Thanks again.

Maderisimo.mx
4 maggio 2021

It is what i’ve been looking for. Just great! 100% positive reviews are the perfect reputation. GO ON LIKE THIS!

SAYSORRY
22 marzo 2021

It is really very helpful app that help me a lot to improve my online store, and the support is also very rapid and impressive!! best!!

Hanssun Online Shop
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
1 aprile 2021

Nikolay was great help, very quick solution to my issue and it was also exactly what I asked for. Thank you very much.

Hikari Joyería
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
15 gennaio 2023

The support team is amazing! Nikolay and they have been helping me for hours to apply all the theme, thank you so much. I would definitely recommend this app for anyone looking to app like this on their Shopify store.

CENGIZ AKTURK
Turchia
10 marzo 2021

The app is working flawless right from the start. And even my additional modification request has been performed by Nikolay with ligh speed. Thumbs up for this app and especially the support.

myThaiShirt
28 febbraio 2020

The best application that could exist, I tried several for a long time and it does not compare with the easy one that was to install it, with a simple click and you have working on all your products, besides Nicolay customer service helped me in a very professional and fast way a special request that I requested. Buy it, it's worth 100%

DepotClick
24 novembre 2021

My first store, this was super easy to install. Took me seconds!
Works perfectly. Strongly recommend

Zany Mint
13 dicembre 2021

Very useful app and great customer service by Nikolai, recommended 100% . They get throught all the process to have it integrated as we wanted.

VESIICA