Printful: Print on Demand , 5.275 değerlendirme

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %5 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
25 Ocak 2024

This app is soooo easy to use.

They have fantastic products, my customers just love the quality.

Customer service is UNBELIEVABLE!!

So responsive, professional and accommodating.

GREAT JOB PRINTFUL!!!

Uncle Waldo's
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
3 Şubat 2024

It’s really easy to use the interface is nice and simply organized! I like how the two communicate giving you less labor and more constructed convenience

Highly Conscious
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
26 Ocak 2024

This is hands down the best Print On Demand app to be integrated with Shopify, and as a standalone service as well.

Cloutropolis
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 4 yıl
9 Ocak 2024

I knew nothing about e-commerce sites, neither in design nor the technical aspects of creating an e-commerce online boutique, but I learned and now I'm addicted to designing on Printful. My only suggestion is to expand your products to include plates, coats, jackets etc...

Ben-Mo-2.0 Online Homegear-Athleisure Boutique
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
1 Ocak 2024

I am really enjoying using Printful. It is really easy to use, very intuitive. The graphics and fonts are easy to move around, it is easy to upload my own image and put it on a shirt. Going through the process of getting it onto my website couldn't be easier.

Funny Shirts Mugs and More
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
24 Ocak 2024

The app connected seamlessly with Shopify, and is very intuitive and user friendly. They have a great selection of printable products with reasonable pricing. You can import designs or create your own in the app, which surprisingly has quite a lot of options for customization. Uploading to the store is quick and easy, and if you need to make edits to a design, it will update on your shop in real time. On top of all that, they handle all the order prep and drop shipping. I would definitely recommend Printful!

Red Dog Supplies
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:13 gün
17 Aralık 2023

Integration with Printful and my Shopify store was easy and seamless. All the products I have added to my Shopify store migrate without issue. Updating prices or sizes, etc. is easy and automatically syncs between platforms. I am very happy with the Printful app and have not encountered any problems.

Norhalla, Inc.
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
13 Ocak 2024

Integration was seamless. Using Printify takes a little instruction from someone then it’s easy to use

The Catalina Rose
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
15 Aralık 2023

I am new to the whole online retail business and Printful has been a game changer for me. They have a great selection of customizable products and the process of adding product to my store was simple and seamless. I would definitely recommend using Printful.

Krazee Katz
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
1 Kasım 2023

Printful is an extraordinary Print on Demand service that I've had the pleasure of experiencing! The journey with Printful has been nothing short of amazing. From the moment I discovered their platform, I was captivated by their seamless integration with various e-commerce platforms and their extensive product catalog.

What truly sets Printful apart is their outstanding quality and attention to detail. Whether it's printing custom designs on t-shirts, hoodies, or even accessories like mugs and phone cases, Printful always delivers exceptional results. Their printing techniques are top-notch, ensuring that every product is vibrant, durable, and visually stunning.

But it doesn't stop there - Printful's customer service is truly remarkable. Their team consists of passionate professionals who are always ready to assist you with any questions or concerns. They go above and beyond to ensure your experience with Printful is nothing short of delightful.

The ease of use of Printful's platform is another aspect that deserves applause. It's incredibly user-friendly, allowing you to easily upload your designs, customize products, and seamlessly integrate them into your online store. This makes the entire process hassle-free and efficient, giving you more time to focus on other aspects of your business.

Furthermore, Printful's fulfillment and shipping services are top-notch. They handle all the logistics, from printing to packaging and shipping directly to your customers. This saves you valuable time and allows you to provide a smooth and reliable shopping experience for your customers.

Overall, my experience with Printful has been absolutely fantastic. They have become an integral part of my business, providing me with an effortless way to bring my creative ideas to life. If you're looking for a reliable and high-quality Print on Demand service, I wholeheartedly recommend giving Printful a try. You won't be disappointed!

Jackson JoJaxs®