Değerlendirmeler (6.631)

• Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %5 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
10 Temmuz 2024

Printful's integration with shopify is the worst! I'm not a knobb and I'm well versed in front end development, but linking printful with shopify is impossible, it keeps saying "connect store" that link leads to a vicious annoying cycle where you keep hoping between printful and shopify whil nothing is happening!

Rutty Cosmetics
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
Printful yanıt 14 Temmuz 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the connection issues you mentioned. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away.

3 Haziran 2024

I have enjoyed creating products. However, it does not do me any good because I have not been ankle to reconnect my Printify store with Shopify. Therefore I'm paying for two inoperable stores. I need a phone call to get my businesses up and running. I can be reached at 202-210-1563 / 202-465-2293 or by email: Lillie.lyons@Kobindi4Ever.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Kobindi 4Ever
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
Printful yanıt 6 Haziran 2024

Thank you for your feedback! Our team has reached out to you via e-mail you submitted. We'll be happy to investigate the situation further!

1 Nisan 2024

The app now actually makes it more difficult to access the Printful Dashboard. Where is the direct link button to go to the Printful web site? There is no access to ones templates as the app now opens at Shopify. It would be preferable to be able to go directly to one's templates rather than have to open a new product all the way through. Feel free to fix it rather than publish a one star review. (It is only one star because this does not need to be printed it just needs to be fixed and you all brought it here at the feedback offer) Printful is the best print on demand company on the planet as far as i am concerned and this fix would be nice.

River Jade Smithy
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 4 yıl
Printful yanıt 3 Nisan 2024

Hi there, thank you for your valuable feedback! To address your concern, you can access your Printful dashboard directly by typing the URL into your browser https://www.printful.com/dashboard/default

Also, if you have any new feature recommendations or suggestions for Printful and Shopify integration, you can submit them through our feature request page https://www.printful.com/feature-request This will help us to better track and organize all new requests and ensure that they're properly addressed!

10 Nisan 2024

They have been great for years but just recently I was unable to log in to update a payment method. After weeks of back and forth with Printful Support, they could not fix the issue and I was losing money and orders. I realized that they were sending automated emails saying they are working on the issue with redundant links in the emails for a password reset which did not work properly. No humans were involved. They had no concerns, awareness or interest in solving this issue. I am in the process of transferring all of my procucts to another Print on Demand. This was shameful and costly.

COOOL CATS
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 yıldan fazla
Printful yanıt 12 Nisan 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We would certainly be happy to take a look into the situation you mentioned. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll be happy to help you further.

4 Haziran 2024

Monthly cost is too expensive and the turnaround rate is super slow.

Bright Side Lifestyle
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 5 yıl
Printful yanıt 6 Haziran 2024

Thank you for your review! If there’s anything you think we could improve, or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com. Your input is valuable to us as we continuously strive to enhance our services.

10 Mayıs 2024

Your chat is always on auto pilot and that sucks and seems intergration with ebay and shopify not that easy get an error saying shop not available what does that mean ?

xoxosexy
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
Printful yanıt 11 Mayıs 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We’re always working on improving our customer service and ensuring all of our integrations work flawlessly. We see you’ve also sent us an email and we’ll get back to you with more details shortly! We’ll follow up with you via email shortly!

24 Nisan 2024

Very disappointed with the service I have experienced with the coffee mugs. I have had too many issues with the printing of the cups and I have troubleshoot several times with your team and still my problem hasn't been resolved. I am discontinuing my business because every time I reach out to your company you all make excuses and make it my fault. I don't like that kind of customer service.

PATRICIA L MOORE
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
Printful yanıt 28 Nisan 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned orders that included the mugs. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away.

11 Mayıs 2024

I would not recommend print full to my friends - I’ve had multiple failed orders - I never received notifications- I’ve lost customers that used to purchase other things because they didn’t receive their clothes-

I’ve had customers had to wait for months to receive

I never get texts or notifications thru my Shopify - there is definitely a communication disconnect-

The pants I sell are no longer available in multiple sizes , and I was not notified of this

Also , one of my clients ended up losing/ breaking up with their fiancé because the birthday present they ordered 3 weeks in advance did not ever arrive, & they blame me .

IMDAVESBUD!!!
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
Printful yanıt 14 Mayıs 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to take a closer look into the situation. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away.

26 Haziran 2024

Store won't connect. Gives directions to connect that are not accurate. Still no answer from support team

Society of Army Physician Assistants Storefront
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
Printful yanıt 30 Haziran 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned situation. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away.

22 Nisan 2024

please fix the shopify integration,
It's 100% useless across all web browsers

Skeleton Goods
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 yıldan fazla
Printful yanıt 25 Nisan 2024

Thank you for your feedback! Could you please reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com with additional details about the problem? We'll do our best to address your concerns and ensure a smoother experience for you!