Printful: Print on Demand , 6.174 değerlendirme

• Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %5 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
28 Mart 2024

Un bug toujours pas résolu depuis plus d'un mois signalé, l'équipe technique a dit qu'elle s'en chargeait. Des modèles n'apparaissent pas sur plusieurs modèles de tee shirts. Les tee shirts apparaissent vierge de tout motif dans la prévisualisation. En dehors de ce bug, et du non agissement du service technique, fonctionne plutôt bien. Je pourrai en dire plus quand j'aurai commencer les ventes, ce que je n'ai pas encore lancé tant que le bug n'est pas résolu...

Boutique Généalogie
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:24 gün
Printful yanıt 3 Nisan 2024

Bonjour, merci pour votre avis et d'avoir porté ce problème à notre attention ! Nous sommes désolés pour les désagréments que vous avez rencontrés avec cette erreur. Notre équipe informatique travaille activement à la résolution de ces problèmes, mais parfois, certains problèmes techniques peuvent prendre un peu plus de temps à être résolus en profondeur.

Nous apprécions votre patience et votre compréhension dans cette affaire. Si vous avez d'autres préoccupations ou questions, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter par e-mail à feedback@printful.com. Notre équipe se fera un plaisir de vous aider!

2 Mayıs 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

すでに何度も画像、その他情報をアップロードしたがすべて未保存に終始している。なぜ未保存に終わるのか?を知りたい

Yamaimages
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:20 gün
Printful yanıt 18 Nisan 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! To better understand the specific issues you're encountering and to explore potential solutions, could you please reach out to our feedback team via email at feedback@printful.com? Providing us with more details about your requirements and any challenges you're facing will help us address them effectively. We appreciate your input and look forward to assisting you further!

19 Eylül 2023

The worst. Had so many problems with Printful. Damaged frames, lost shipments, STEALING MONEY. Yes, you read that right. They use independent print suppliers and sometimes they'll print a shipping label and just pocket the money, won't even ship it. So many quality issues with Printful, and their support tried blaming ME for some of the issues lol. Not that anyone cares, because if you're reading this, you're probably just POS dropshipper anyway, so, you and this app deserve eachother. I bought a printer and cut Printful out of all my operations. I advise you to do the same...

Theory Print Works
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
Printful yanıt 21 Eylül 2023

Hi there!

Thank you for leaving a review.
Please note that most of our products are fulfilled in our facilities where our employees print and process the orders. We are also working with partner facilities on some specific products and locations, however, they were selected based on their quality and we trust our partners.
Since we expect print-ready files, it is the user's responsibility to ensure that the designs uploaded follow our guidelines for the best possible outcome as there are a lot of factors to keep in mind - the inks and techniques we use, the chosen product, the fabric and so on.
We're truly sorry that you were not able to work with us but we do wish success for your business!

2 Ağustos 2022

A Live customer support option NEEDS to be available. It’s pretty frustrating having to deal with chat or email.

The Unleashed Collection
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 6 yıl
Printful yanıt 2 Ağustos 2022

Hello!

Thank you for your review. At the moment, we don't offer phone support, but if you have any questions or concerns, you can reach out to our support via email or our live chat option and we will be happy to help you as soon as possible.

25 Nisan 2017

Does all of the "table stakes" stuff well -- good visibility to their process and their tools work well enough. However, the more you use it, the more frustrating it becomes. Their customer support feels like it purposely tries to be unavailable. Their phone is never picked up, and messages answered days later. Email support is spotty, and chat is often unavailable (but usually the easiest way to reach someone, "easy" being a relative term with Printful). Their service is buggy, for instance I had a 60 t-shirt bulk order where the unit cost varied by $3.25 PER SHIRT (!!!) depending on how I set up the order, and I still can't get customer support to help me. Long story short, the more you use it, the more you realize they are not set up to make you (the seller) successful -- which is a big no-no when you're the highest priced/premium service in the marketplace.

Tulip Brand
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 6 yıl
8 Eylül 2015 tarihinde düzenlendi

I've been using printful for the past 3 months with my webstore and they are absolutely amazing. The customer service is top notch, The quality of the product is perfect. The price for products may be a little high however if you want the best quality your going to have to pay for it.

1 Year after using Printful - I'm coming up on a year using this company and I have to say, I've been experiencing what people are saying. Slow turn around time, Low quality printing standards, and sky high printing prices. I would have say about 4-5 months ago I started experiencing these changes. My customers were complaining about defects in clothing products. Printful charges way to much to even make a profit. I would have to say printful is good for when you start your company to see if your products will sell. After that I would recommend finding other print shops if quality, price, and turn around time is your main concern.

Christopher Steven Art
3 Aralık 2018 tarihinde düzenlendi

This is the best print on demand company for shopify, but its kind of a shame because it's not very good. I have orders from exactly 7 days ago that have been submitted, and I have been charged for, yet they have not even began fulfillment. In addition to the embarrassingly long fulfillment times, the print quality is not always the best. In a dryer, the designs will fade after only a few washes. I am only using it now because I have no other options. I will switch as soon as I can. One thing I can say is that the app is nice and the UI is far superior than others, however i'm really not satisfied with the company itself.

Ronce
22 Şubat 2020 tarihinde düzenlendi

I've used Printful for 4 years and while their Shopify integration and online interface is top notch, easy to use and far superior to their competitors, their products and service are a mixed bag. You definitely have to test individual items and stay on top of every order. Some things, like their unframed prints, are great. Other things, like their shirts, are not a quality I could comfortably charge anyone money for. Still others, like hats, are sometimes great, and sometimes bad. Their biggest struggles seem to be customer service and shipping, which have gone drastically downhill in the last year. Customer service, if for anything more than a replacement for a faulty order, often seems to have language issues in understanding details and situations, leading to days of back and forth before getting resolved or given up. Packages often take longer to deliver and seem to disappear for a day or two in the midst of tracking their progress, especially since they have switched to DHL. Orders from California are almost always good, those from North Carolina often seem to have more problems. When an order arrives faulty, they do make it up quickly with a replacement or refund. That said, these are the big guys with tons of customers. They've been around longer than their competitors and aren't going anywhere, but it feels like they keep growing and somehow never get over their growing pains. They aren't awful; they're worth using, but be sure to test each product first, and don't rely on them as your only product source.

OsoPorto
Printful yanıt 22 Şubat 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
The quality of our services and products is very important to us, which is why we're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been fully positive.
Our platform is constantly evolving and we take your feedback into account while we work on improvements to the services and products we offer.
We do suggest ordering product samples with your designs on them before you offer them in your store, in order to evaluate the product and print quality. This is why we offer monthly sample orders with a 20% discount and free shipping to select destinations.

Be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns!

- Vita

15 Nisan 2021

Used to be decent quality and quick reliable shipping, now you can't choose where to ship the product from. A customer in the US ordered a t-shirt that was supposed to arrive within a week and for some reason it is shipping from Latvia and is taking a month! I'd rather dropship from China, it won't take that long and will cost much less.

Nation Love
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 5 yıl
Printful yanıt 16 Nisan 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback! We're very sorry your experience using our services hasn't been the best!

Our system automatically routes the order to the fulfillment center that can fulfill the order the most efficiently based on product and stock availability, a destination address, and other factors.
We will route orders to the EU facilities if the product is not available in the US. You can always see where the product is stocked via its product page > availability.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Please feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com if you have any additional questions or anything else!

- Elina

9 Kasım 2020

Terrible service with basic printing. Multiple times I've had my orders left waiting for over two weeks. When I asked for reimbursement, I was denied. If you use this app, be prepared to lose customers and not be reimbursed for unshipped orders.

Fort Runwoodie
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 yıldan fazla
Printful yanıt 10 Kasım 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry to hear your orders encountered fulfillment delays. I was able to find that your order experienced a stock delay, therefore, the fulfillment has started later than expected. It is true that we are still experiencing some restocking delays and stock shortages caused by Covid-19, but the situation is steadily improving.
If something is out of stock for longer than expected, we'd send you a notification about it, asking if you'd like to wait or switch to an alternative. If the fulfillment hasn't started you can cancel the order from your Dashboard.

As a courtesy, we have issued a shipping refund back to your Printful Wallet, in the Billing section.

Again, our sincere apologies for the delay with your order fulfillment and any inconvenience this has caused you!

If you have any additonal questions, feedback, or anything else please let us know at feedback@printful.com

-Lauma