Printful: Print on Demand , 6.190 değerlendirme

• Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %5 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
3 Nisan 2024

I do recommend the app to others, how ever was a little confused when you couldn't do this product
JDM Bill Cap
Another thing you change things to often, I come on like today and do this servery and try to make a product and order it. For some reason I cannot find a way to my templates?

highway555.store
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 yıldan fazla
Printful yanıt 4 Nisan 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned situation. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll be happy to look into it.

24 Mart 2024

The app is easy to use and reliable in terms of features and integration with Shopify. However, there are certain quirks that need to be fixed. E.g. if the seller choose to provide free shipping on the product, the cost should be carried to Shopify including the shipping cost from Printful as that would help the seller and Shopify to calculate profit correctly. Without this feature built in, sellers are forced to update each item variant's cost price one by one, which is a time killer.

HIKERUNNER.COM
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
3 Nisan 2024

Overall, I love the app. However, there needs to be some very detailed research into bringing more products into your catalog. Things such as a wider variety of colors for certain tees, tanks, and muscle shirts, two-sided outdoor flags, a wider variety of accessories, home and living products, etc. Also, the designer should be able to allow you to change the DPI settings manually, instead of the increasing or decreasing the designs by mouse.

Unity Tree Apparel
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
Printful yanıt 4 Nisan 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we truly appreciate it! Feel free to reach out to us via email feedback@printful.com and we'll be happy to review your suggestions. Your opinion helps us provide the best services for our users!

3 Mayıs 2024

This app appears to be very website friendly. It is easy to navigate through the sections and I do understand. The only way I am going to get more familiar with the app is to keep working in it and Printful makes it that way.

SKIN FIT CLOTHING AND NECESSITIES
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
Printful yanıt 5 Mayıs 2024

We’re glad to hear that the process has been easy! Thank you for your review! 😊

9 Mayıs 2024

could be a little more user friendly for older people that don't know spit, including barely being able to type but want to start a website for canva then to printful then to you. It's a lot when you know what you want tot do but just don't know how or where to look to find it.

OurCreations6 NBS Sales LLC
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
Printful yanıt 11 Mayıs 2024

Thank you for your review! In case you ever experience any issues with our website or feel lost, let us know right away by reaching out to support@printful.com - we will be happy to assist! 🧡

28 Nisan 2024

Overall very good for my needs.

The just launched embedded printful app in shopify doesnt enable me to work any faster. I cant tell which actions should be taken there that would be time saving. Training material or live walkthrough would have been nice to learn about what functions are available there.

Lost Tag
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
Printful yanıt 1 Mayıs 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're glad to hear that our platform meets your needs. We also appreciate your suggestion regarding training materials. We'll certainly consider this for future improvements!
If you have any specific questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out to us directly via email feedback@printful.com. Our team is here to help and provide support whenever you need it!

23 Mayıs 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

Dear Printful Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to provide feedback on an issue I encountered while using the product template editor on your platform.

I use a 14" laptop, and I've noticed that when editing product templates, the window that contains the image upload section is too large for my screen. This makes it difficult for me to scroll down to see the applied image and adjust it accordingly. The inability to scroll within this section significantly hampers my ability to properly position and size the images for my products.

Here are the specific challenges I'm facing:

The image upload section is too large to fit within the visible area of the editor window.
There is no option to scroll down within this section to view and adjust the entire image.
This issue is particularly problematic on smaller screens, such as my 14" laptop.
To improve the user experience, I would suggest the following enhancements:

Implement a scrolling feature within the image upload section to allow users to navigate and adjust images more easily.
Ensure the editor interface is responsive and adjusts appropriately to different screen sizes, including smaller laptops.
I believe these improvements would greatly enhance the usability of the product template editor and make the design process more efficient for users with various screen sizes.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I appreciate your efforts in continually improving the platform and look forward to seeing these enhancements in future updates.

Tameless Hub.
İsrail
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
Printful yanıt 25 Nisan 2024

We’re happy to know that you’re liking the app! 😊

10 Mayıs 2024

Overall, really good. I do hate the app, though, and prefer the website. The app doesn't show all of the products they offer, and it's not easy to use at all. On top of that, it's hard to get to the website from the app, which is just weird. So, bookmark your dashboard on their website!

EarthRoast Coffee
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 ay
Printful yanıt 14 Mayıs 2024

Thank you for the feedback! If there’s anything you think we could improve, or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com. Your input is valuable to us as we continuously strive to enhance our services.

17 Nisan 2024

Some extra key strokes needed while working with Shopify, but overall good. Would recommend to others.

Caawazi Marketplace
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
Printful yanıt 19 Nisan 2024

Thanks for the positive feedback! 🙂 If you have any suggestions for how we can make your experience even better, feel free to let us know via email feedback@printful.com!

11 Mart 2024

Printful takes a very long time to roll out new products that other sites offer, especially for women and athleisure/ swimming. My customers and I have had very good experiences with products, offers and shipping since 2020.

Non Standard Voyage
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 3 yıl
Printful yanıt 14 Mart 2024

We appreciate your feedback and we're happy to hear that you've had a great experience with us! We always want to make sure that the products we provide, will fit our quality standards before they can be purchased by your customers.

We would also love to hear your opinion, feel free to send us a message to feedback@printful.com. Your feedback certainly helps us improve and deliver top-notch service!