Printify: Print on Demand , 2.383 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 78% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
5 dicembre 2023

Printify is really just a fantastic platform. I am using them to start my clothing brand and they have a ton of quality, vetted suppliers that have been able to print any design I've mocked up. Also the shopify integration is insane, love how easy it all is.

Thread Stack
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 7 dicembre 2023

Thank you for the fantastic review 🌟! We're thrilled to be part of your journey in starting a POD business. It's wonderful to hear that our best print providers and seamless Shopify integration have made the process easy for you. If you ever need further assistance or have more designs to bring to life, we're here to support you. Best of luck with your journey, and thanks for choosing Printify 🚀!

28 dicembre 2023

Although the address was correct, a package was returned I had shipped to a customer. I contacted support for assistance. My experience was great. A replacement shipment was sent out at no extra cost. As a business owner managing returns easy and quickly are essential. Thank you!

Deneen's Creative Mind
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 31 dicembre 2023

Thank you for sharing your experience 🌟! We're sorry to hear about the package issue, but we're thrilled that our support team could assist you effectively.
If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We appreciate your understanding, and we're here for you. All the best 🚀!

7 novembre 2023

So far being new and using when I struggled with doing everything on Shopify and having trouble with some prices. I talked with Eve on printify and she checked thoroghly on why shipping prices were not matching up in my shopify store. After doing some research she managed to figure it out and we managed to get the prices set right. I am glad that there are some agents who have the paitence to take time to and figure things out.

Lil J's Shop
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 12 novembre 2023

We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with Eve 🌟! Our team is dedicated to providing the best support, and we're here whenever you need assistance. If you ever have more questions or run into any challenges, don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing Printify, and we appreciate your kind words! 😊🚀

21 novembre 2023

3 stars is being generous I think however there has been some positives with this company. However our recent experience has been far less than good. Since Printful is an aggregate of print providers and manufactures, they do not actually do any printing themselves, it is all sent out to 3rd party companies, some good and some bad, many of which you can buy from directly that even have apps available on Shopify. The software is decent. But the quality of products through their vendor network is hit or miss. We've had both good experiences and really bad ones. When there is an issue with an order they are a pain to deal with as the response time is terrible and they have to go to the vendor and wait for a reply from them which often takes a long time. If you choose to use them, make sure you get several product samples first before putting their products live on your site. Go not trust the quality will be good, regardless of what their internal vendor reviews say.

The Tiki Yard
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 23 novembre 2023

We appreciate your honest feedback, and we're truly sorry to hear about the challenges you've faced. Customer experiences like yours are invaluable in helping us identify areas for improvement, and we're committed to addressing any issues you've encountered.

Quality is a top priority for us, and we understand the importance of reliable and timely service. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delays in response time and the variability in product quality.

We'll be reaching out to discuss your specific concerns further. Your experience matters to us, and we hope you'll give us another chance to exceed your expectations. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention.

2 febbraio 2024

Awesome customer support - quick response, friendly customer service, and a great help with all our problems and questions!

TheLambBlueprint
Sudafrica
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 5 febbraio 2024

Thank you for your positive review!

Thrilled to hear that our support team did such a great job! 💙

1 febbraio 2024

Best print on demand shop around!

Soulspire
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 5 febbraio 2024

Thank you for your positive review! 💙

31 gennaio 2024

Printify is an amazing company, not only are the products of extreme quality, but I also get emails returned from staff if there is an issue and that is a blessing in itself. Thank you Printify for all you do.

ichit
18 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 2 febbraio 2024

Thrilled to hear that you enjoy product quality and responsive support.

Top-notch support is what we strive for. Thank you for your review! 💙🚀

2 febbraio 2024

So far so good.
I just worked with Clareth Cruz. Super polite and personable as well as knowledgeable. I feel so much better after our chat!! Thanks so much

The Bedell Standard
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 5 febbraio 2024

Thrilled to hear that Clareth did such a great job. Thank you for your review! 🚀😊

19 gennaio 2024

I have really been enjoying Printify. Getting into POD for the first time is so overwhelmingg! I really wanted to accomplish something great and I see myself doing that with Printify !

this.aint.that.brand
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 23 gennaio 2024

Thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our services! Thank you for your review. 😊

Here's to successful future! 🙏

10 novembre 2023

Printify is truely unique. An Amazing business model, easy to use and the support staff are second to none. My experience has been nothing but a joy and I am excited about starting this new business. Without such excellent support I would have been floundering and strssed. Each query has been answered in record time and always a solution is given that works.

Thanks Support you are a Merchants lifeline to not getting high blood pressure

Michael Wyatt

The ART of M.A.D. Matrix Artist Designed
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 12 novembre 2023

Thank you for your incredibly kind words, Michael 🌟! We're thrilled to be a part of your new business journey, and it warms our hearts to hear about your positive experience. Our support team is dedicated to making your experience as smooth as possible, and we're here to assist whenever you need. If there's anything more we can do or if you have further questions, we're just a message away. Here's to your success and a stress-free business journey with Printify 😊🚀🎉!