Printify: Print on Demand , 4.855 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 82% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 11% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
22 febbraio 2024

Pricing could be a little better

Supremespeed
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 25 febbraio 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We would be more than happy to get to the bottom of this and improve the service in question.

We'll be reaching out to discuss your specific concerns further. Your experience matters to us.

30 marzo 2024

It's great and has a lot of variety but sometimes kicks me out when I am creating a product

Chan DeLair
18 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 1 aprile 2024

13 aprile 2024

Seems simple to set up so far, intuitive enough. Lots more to learn . Having issues connecting to Google drive to access designs however. I had to download to desktop. Not a great long term solution.

Enigmatic Emporium
Regno Unito
Circa 3 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 18 aprile 2024

20 gennaio 2024

Printify can accommodate different business sizes and offer solutions to meet your growing needs.

PrintCustomstoreCo
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 23 gennaio 2024

19 febbraio 2024

works ok, production is a little slow at times

Lakes Company
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 21 febbraio 2024

Would you mind adding additional information here - https://printify.typeform.com/to/Pua3qgMA? This would help us to find your account and address the issue properly.

12 febbraio 2024

Having a bit of trouble navigating and fitting photos into the frame allotted, but I plan to straighten the learning curve!

KK Moonlighting
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 14 febbraio 2024

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with designing. Our team has already contacted you to offer assistance. Rest assured, we're committed to supporting you in navigating our platform and achieving success with your POD business. Here's to a fruitful journey ahead 🚀!

4 marzo 2024

pretty ok

Magic Cheese Co.
27 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 8 marzo 2024

Thank you for your review!

In case you're facing any issues or have any questions, it would be great if you could enter additional information here - https://printify.typeform.com/to/Pua3qgMA and then our team would get in touch with you! 😊

11 aprile 2024

i would recommend this app to my friends & colleagues because its easy to use & this app has affordable products & clothes. We can easily find our sizes & colours.

My Store
Emirati Arabi Uniti
27 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 15 aprile 2024

Thank you for your review and recommendation! 😊

30 gennaio 2024

Bella peccato che non si può scegliere la lingua per capire di piu

Amelias
Italia
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 31 gennaio 2024

Thank you for your review and for bringing this to our attention.

This will certainly help us to grow and we'll know what to improve in the future. 😊

1 aprile 2024

Easy to use. Allows me to bring my ideas to life. Gives me so many options to explore and make a good income.

Emunah
Kenya
5 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 4 aprile 2024

Thrilled to hear that you find our platform easy to use. Thank you for your review! 💙