Recensioni (5.991)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 83% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 11% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
13 giugno 2024

I'm finding a lot of sizes not available but other than that, I really enjoy creating new designs of my art on Printify.

The Positive Vibezzz
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 14 giugno 2024

Thank you for your honest review! 💙

28 aprile 2024

I like that I can integrate more than one store. It will allow me to create in one place but send my designs to more than one marketplace. This saves me time. However, I have an issue with not being able to remove mockups. Even though I do not mark them to be used with this unisex item, when saving to my stores the mock ups follow the design. With the girly pattern, this is a bit of an inconvenience - the masculine point of view is separate. Or, I want it to be....

Guidayne's
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 30 aprile 2024

Thank you for your honest review!

In case any assistance is necessary, feel free to reach out to our support team at any time. We're always happy to help! 😊

1 maggio 2024

Being a new online boutique and learning how to navigate through this new era, Printify has made my life so much easier and convenient. I have been given the access and knowledge to grow my business to become successful and now all I have to do is utilize all of the tools provided, apply the knowledge learned, and wait for the sales to come in. Thank you Printify.

Wounded Angel Wings Apparel
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 3 maggio 2024

We appreciate your review, thank you! 😊

All the best! 💛

6 giugno 2024

i'd like to speak to someone. there are a few tweaks that would make life easier
1 - where are these wacky, irrelevant Tags coming from that i have to delete every time??? DTG? Tik-Tok? Neck Labels? Can i turn that off?
2 - The images you generate have TOO MUCH PADDING around the sides, can that be fixed?

It's Great To Be Here! (R)
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 10 giugno 2024

Thank you for your review!

In case you're facing any issues, feel free to reach out to our support team at any time. We're always happy to help!

17 maggio 2024

Generally great functionalities. I hope to get both metric and imperial measurements to product description info, now it's either/or and half of the customers dont get the measurements. Also basic mockups could include more measurement pics!

Also customization with customization view would be awesome!

Feels like Finland
Finlandia
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 20 maggio 2024

Thank you for your review and suggestion! 🤗

11 giugno 2024

I am a bit concern that I can see the order in queue right after I submit payment. So, it is not clear if the order went or not thru.

NandoMedina.com
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 13 giugno 2024

Thank you for your review!

In case you've any doubts, please reach out to our support team.

23 maggio 2024

This platform seems to have more Unisex options than others, and I hope they make a bigger push for Unisex product types so we won’t have to spend as much time uploading products to the stores we run.

MetaFurs™
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 25 maggio 2024

Thank you for your honest review and suggestion! 😊

17 aprile 2024

Ordering samples should be far less especially for those that are new to Printify and getting their business up and running for the first time. I still haven't made one sale. Part of the reason for that is the mockups need to be better than they are and if I was able to order more samples and could post a video showing the product that would help. It is a big struggle.

Victory Laurel
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 19 aprile 2024

Thank you for your review and suggestion! 😊

1 maggio 2024

I feel like many of the products are super expensive. Your platform works great with Shopify, so I appreciate that. Shipping is also extremely high on many items, but I have noticed that some of the items have been adjusted.

FANGIRL SWAG
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 3 maggio 2024

Thank you for your honest review! 😊

29 aprile 2024

I am learning as I go, setting up a Shopify store using Printify. They have heaps of helpful content for beginners. Am waiting for my first sample product. Exciting!

GenerationGear
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 2 maggio 2024

It's fantastic to hear, thank you for your review! ⭐️