Recensioni (5.983)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 83% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 11% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
23 maggio 2024

I had a little trouble getting used to the product editor because it didn't seem logical in some spots but have learned how to use to complete my primary mission, so am now very happy with your system — until I find something else that doesn't make sense to me. Keep up the good work!

50FunFacts.com
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 28 maggio 2024

Thank you for your review! 😊

In case any assistance is necessary, feel free to reach out to our support team at any time, we're always happy to help!

13 giugno 2024

I've been using the Printify app on Shopify for months now, and it has been a game-changer for my online store. The integration is seamless, making it incredibly easy to create and sell custom products without any hassle. The variety of high-quality products available is impressive, and the print quality always exceeds my expectations. Customer support is responsive and helpful, addressing any issues promptly. Highly recommended for any Shopify store owner looking to expand their product offerings effortlessly!

Verbutech
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 17 giugno 2024

Delighted to hear that you enjoy our services so much. Thank you for your review! 😊

Best of the luck in your future business endeavours! 💙

26 maggio 2024

This app has been upgraded with relevant AI tools and information for easy navigation was provided too. I'm impressed with the new improvements. I enjoy my experience, using the app.

reallyposhgifts
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 28 maggio 2024

We're happy to hear that. Thank you for your review! 😊

Data modifica: 2 giugno 2024

I’m thrilled to share that my first sale has come through, and it’s all thanks to Printify! Connecting Printify to my Shopify store was seamless, and the platform's ease of use made the process incredibly straightforward. The quality of the products and the variety available have really impressed my customers. This milestone wouldn't have been possible without the reliable support and great services provided by Printify. For anyone looking to venture into print-on-demand, I highly recommend giving Printify a try. Thank you, Printify, for helping me get noticed and achieve my first sale!

EbOakE Creations
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 28 maggio 2024

We appreciate your review, thank you! 🤩

30 aprile 2024

This is one wide and varied VERSATILE app and programme to use. Takes a short time to get your head around how it works and connects to the shop but both work very well. Edits for tees and hoodies are way better than most apps, easy to navigate and edit for designs, great options for how it will look in the long run, check out and paying system as well as editing shop costs ect all very simple to use. A huge array of products for you and new editions arriving all the time. Upload and refresh time is also very good when updating products. A few more local manufactures would be good to keep the overall delivery cost down but otherwise very good.

TheShallowSouls
Regno Unito
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 2 maggio 2024

Thank you for your positive review, it means a lot! 😊

Best of the luck in your future business endeavours! ⭐️

30 aprile 2024

Just started using Printify and it seems easy to design on and integrate into my shopify store

Lavender Oak Apparel
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 2 maggio 2024

Delighted to hear that you find our platform easy to use. Thank you for your review! 🤗

29 aprile 2024

I am completely happy with the new products that printify offers. I also feel that the app tells me exactly what I need to know to create a top notch design.

Hailtothesnail
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 2 maggio 2024

Delighted to hear that you enjoy offered products. Thank you for your review! 😊

13 aprile 2024

So easy to use & set up & literally within a few hours I had merchandise fully branded & ready to sell to the public, I really can't say anything bad about the experience so far .. can't believe I didn't do this yrs ago

System 6 productions
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 18 aprile 2024

We're delighted to hear that you find our platform easy to use. Thank you for your review! 😊

17 aprile 2024

I have been using Printify for my custom printing needs, and I couldn't be happier with the service. The customer service at Printify is always on point. Whenever I've had a question or needed assistance, their team has been quick to respond and incredibly helpful. It's refreshing to work with a company that values its customers and goes above and beyond to ensure satisfaction. With Printify, I feel confident that my orders are in good hands, and I look forward to continuing to use their platform for my printing projects. Highly recommend!

PeachEProductions
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 19 aprile 2024

Delighted to hear that you enjoy the provided services. Top-notch support is what we strive for! 😊

Thank you for your review! 💙

26 aprile 2024

The Printify app is intuitive and easy to use. it has a great range of products to showcase your art and creativity. it offers excellent support resources and useful insights on how to grow your brand and business.

mosiwood
Regno Unito
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 28 aprile 2024

It's fantastic to hear, thank you for your positive review! 😊

All the best! 💛