Printify: Print on Demand , 5.684 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 83% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 11% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
3 aprile 2024

Customer service is excellent, any time I need something they are right here to help and assist with all my questions. And every request I have they deal with it right away and take care of it completely!!! amazing

ClassicMerch
Croazia
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 4 aprile 2024

Top-notch support is what we strive for. Thank you for your positive review! 🌟

18 aprile 2024

This app is very beginner friendly if you're just starting your business. There are subscriptions but there is also a free option, for those who are sure yet. This app can connect to your shopify store making it easy to build products and upload them.

BlezzedVibez.com
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 22 aprile 2024

Thank you for your review, it means a lot! 😊

Best of the luck in your future business endeavours! 💙

17 maggio 2024

I haven't received my sample products in the mail yet (literally just ordered them) but so far I'm very impressed with how easy it is to create a product. I am not very tech savvy and I was able to create a phone case with my design on it in just a couple minutes! Really excited to see how my designs turn out!

Anna Madrid
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 20 maggio 2024

It's fantastic to hear. Thank you for your positive review! 🤗

23 aprile 2024

Honestly if you already know how to make your own website or design this isn't for you but for people like me this is so cool to have I love the professionalism & attention to detail

Stay At Your Home
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 27 aprile 2024

Thank you for your review! 💛

30 marzo 2024

I've had mostly good experiences with Printify. There are a few things that could be improved with the app, but overall I have been happy with it. Customer service team is cool... Always friendly, helpful and easy to talk to.

Backae The House
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 1 aprile 2024

We appreciate your review, thank you! 💙

Top-notch support is what we strive for! 🚀😊

13 marzo 2024

This app is user-friendly. Love the detail to add product and upload images. So far so good!

Fancy Eco
Circa 6 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 15 marzo 2024

It's fantastic to hear that. Thank you, we appreciate it! 💙

27 aprile 2024

This app is very user friendly and they have great support when you need help as well as really helpful videos to learn the different things you need to do when having an online storefront. :)

Search Scripture
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 29 aprile 2024

It's fantastic to hear, thank you for your review! 💛

2 aprile 2024

So far so good! User friendly and they just added more products! Excited to see where Printify takes my business!

Vibes by Bree
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 4 aprile 2024

Thank you for your positive review! 💙

All the best! 🚀😊

23 marzo 2024

Due to the support I receive alone from Printify, I will NEVER leave. Most POD don't offer this ( I know this from experience).

Thanks for supporting us!

The Christian Boho
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 27 marzo 2024

Thank you for your positive review, it's really amazing to hear! 🚀😊

All the best! 🌟

8 maggio 2024

I love Printify, I have been using for over a year now and I have no plans on leaving. Easy to use and great support. I would recommend them to anyone that asks.

Carbone's Marketplace
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Printify ha risposto 13 maggio 2024

Delighted to hear that you find our platform easy to use and enjoy services provided by our support team. 😊

Thank you for your review and recommendation! 🤗