Değerlendirmeler (2.183)

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
19 Mart 2021 tarihinde düzenlendi

what the terrible app, , i already delete the app, they are still taking my money, horribel, why I charged the bill, please contact me as soon as, lm628222@163.com

mololabel
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:25 gün
Revy Apps yanıt 19 Mart 2021

We are working with the merchant to solve the issue, was not our intention to charge him with the app uninstalled, but due to Shopify Subscription system behavior, it charges a full month(the last one) even uninstalling the app. We have requested Shopify a full refund for the merchant.
- Revy Team

20 Aralık 2022

Hält was es verspricht :-) Gut und schnelle anzuwenden. Habe die ersten Bundle innerhalb von Sekunden erstellt. Top.

NorMiaTwentyYears
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 20 saat
4 Nisan 2019

THIS APP WORKS, IT REALLY HELPED ME TO MAKE MY BUNDLES!! Thank you for making this free to acquire it really brings new ways to sell my products

SIMPLETECHNIQES PERFORMANCE
Kanada
30 Ekim 2019

It looks clean and even allows product variant switching for the customer, I do notice that when changing quantity in cart it doesn't directly display this updated discount in the cart, luckily it does turn out to apply it if proceeded to checkout. Would be 100% 5stars if that would be fixed, but I also have to try out some more stuff, not just set up one discount.

PhoneSavedCaseClosed
Hollanda
9 Kasım 2020

So far, it's awesome. I'd love to have some more styling options to match my CSS/theme without having to engage my developer, but other than that, it's a great app!

Alt Saints Store
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 19 saat
12 Ekim 2019

I installed this app and set up my first product bundle and it's a godsend for those who need to be able to create merchandise bundles! Simple, customized bundle discounting and automatically integrates products on your website-ecommerce!

Robin Godfrey
4 Ağustos 2019 tarihinde düzenlendi

Fairly intuitive. I've used other bundle/quantity break apps and this one is pretty good. Will leave a star out till I get a real chance to deep dive.

Limovations
Fransa
19 Aralık 2019

good and easy setup and nice display it helped me make sales and get people to buy in a bundle good app

bandbshop
25 Haziran 2019

awesome app i find it very helpful, and useful i would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking to sale their products in bundles

Alluring Lights
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 19 saat
15 Kasım 2020

So simple to use, the design of the bundle is so nice and fit to my page's design. I recommend it for everybody. ;)

MarketBazár - Ahol a legjobb ár vár!
Macaristan