Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs , Počet recenzí: 961

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
4. leden 2020

Das ist eine sehr gute Software. In den Tabs laufen PDF's und Videos und natürlich TEXT ohne Stress. Sehr zu empfehlen ***** Auch in Sachen Hilfe ist alles schnell und freundlich ohne Stress.

BOOTYBUILDER.EU
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: 3 minutami
17. únor 2022

This app cause major problems when I decided to uninstall it. My unique descriptions does not work anymore. It was not fully uninstalled as some elements such as the word "Description" is still visible on my product pages. Please sort this our.

ForeverGems_SA
Jihoafrická republika
Doba používání aplikace: 3 minutami
12. březen 2018

STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY.
IF your Theme is not supported, it will show a stupid text saying "Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/product-description-tabs.liquid" And guess what ?
Even after you remove it, it will stay the same way.
And just like that, all the hard work you did on your theme is now gone.

Hoodiepandas Com
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: Minutou
19. březen 2017

Really impressed with this app, would recommend fully!

Sneakerup1
Datum úprav: 20. prosinec 2017

Makes my store look so much cleaner! Love my product pages now.

Weave Got It Canada
Datum úprav: 21. duben 2020

I love this app because it leaves my product pages looking neat and tidy. While updating a new theme the installation glitched - they immediately reached out to fix the issue - top notch tab app, and top notch service :)

Gothikco
19. říjen 2020

App works as intended. Easy enough to use and easier enough to implement. Giving this app a 5 star for that.

Mellioras
Filipíny
30. leden 2021

Love this app as it will really improve my SEO without having very long web pages. They even put the tabs in place on my blog pages so I can use a tab for transcripts of interviews and will be great for SEO.

iPredict Sports

Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: 10 minutami
Vývojář NexusMedia OÜ odpověděl 13. březen 2024

Hi,

May I kindly ask you what was wrong with the app?

We're constantly improving our apps and services, so if something didn't work as you expected or you had any difficulties, please drop us a line at support@nexusmedia-ua.com. It would be greatly appreciated.

We are here 24/7.