Değerlendirmeler (1.673)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
6 Mayıs 2024

I would definitely recommend this app - our homeware store has over 2000 products across many types and vendors, so it's become an essential part of our site's UI - allowing customers to quickly hone in on what they're after. It stopped working briefly recently and I soon remembered how crucial it was with only the standard Shopify search to rely on. Fortunately the Globo support team responded immediately and they quickly ensured we were back up and running. Thanks to Helen from the team for following up and making sure everything was 100%.

THE DEA STORE
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 yıldan fazla
5 Haziran 2024

Love this app and it is an essential part of our website. Not only for filtering and searching but also great at showing variant images in products in the collection pages. Helen was great at helping iron out any kinks we had also.

BaseNZ
Yeni Zelanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
17 Haziran 2024

Great app to show products with different colour-variants as separate products on collection pages. Great support if you may run into any issues.

FELIX W.
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 3 yıl
1 Temmuz 2024

The app is great, and the support is amazing. Helen and David were incredibly prompt and helpful. The instructions provided were very clear, making the troubleshooting process a breeze. The app offers a wide range of features that catered perfectly to my needs. Highly recommended!

J&P Jasco Products
Tayland
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
3 Temmuz 2024

Helen was so helpful with resolving my issue. The team is always quick to reply when I have a question and are excellent about explaining anything I don’t understand.

All The Little Bows
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 4 yıl
26 Haziran 2024

Whatever you are paying Helen from the support team - double it! I had a problem and within minutes she had sorted it for me, linked me to the problem area and explained what I needed to do.

I'm used to slow replies, then having to try and follow unclear instructions. This was a breath of fresh air.

Thanks Helen

Workwear Ink
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
29 Haziran 2024

Really great app especially if you have multiple colors of items and want them to show as different items! Customer service is also super responsive and has helped me with any issues and questions I’ve had!

BitterSweet
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
10 Haziran 2024

It has great features and is easy to set up. We've been using it for over 2 years and are very happy. Support is EXCELLENT.

Furneaux Riddall
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
10 Haziran 2024

Great product, Helen is a star, had a issue and replied quickly and offered a even better solution than what we wanted

Red Gorilla
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
3 Temmuz 2024

Love the support from these guys, they are on it quick and fix your issues without bother.

2Magpies