Recenze (557)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
26. červen 2024

I had the app downloaded for a while and hadn’t used it. Brought some limited edition things to my shop and thought it was a good time to use it. I wanted the limited edition badge to match my branding and within 5mins the wonderful Rossie had done it for me ! She actually designed 2 for me so I could choose. I’m so happy with it and would really recommend this app for your store. This is also all on the free plan so I imagine the paid one must be really worth it !

Sootheandsettle
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 10 měsíci
25. červen 2024

Great app to create labels and banners, easy to customize and re design to suit my website (www.qualityhairbylawlar.com) . Rossie has always been very helpful with my customizations- she goes above and beyond to ensure all my colors align and even offers suggestions as well.....thank you Rossie..

Quality Hair By Lawlar
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 5 roky
15. červenec 2024

Have been using app's functionality for around the year now, it works perfectly fine almost every time, sometimes we have little issues with how labels displayed but support team very prompt and so fur has been able to solve everything in a mutter or 15 minutes. Highly recommend.

GearUp New Zealand
Nový Zéland
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
7. červen 2024

Had an issue with the labels not showing.
After speaking to Rossie, they were able to identify the issue was due to some coding and fix it while we were still chatting...
Excellent service.
It's such a handy and easy to use app. Made my life much easier!

Five Dollar Shake
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
21. květen 2024

I admit I am only using the free version, so am limited to applying two labels to products and categories, but it has helped my products stand out. The app has recently had an update and so I was having issues applying labels to new products. I contacted customer service and Rossie helped update the code and got things moving again. Second time I've dealt with their customer service and both times has been a pleasure. Highly recommended!

RoboCups
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 9 měsíci
4. červenec 2024

I had an great experience with the Deco Shopify app, thanks to Rossie. She was incredibly helpful, guiding me through my issues with clarity and efficiency. Rossie quickly found a resolution and made the whole process seamless. Her support was exceptional, and she ensured that all my concerns were addressed promptly. Highly recommend the Deco app and Rossie for their excellent service!

Stickybones Inc.
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
3. červen 2024

DECO labels are great for my store. It allows me to customise the labels even with the free version. When we had an issue and the labels were not showing, Rossie came online and fixed it for us in 8 minutes. Awesome!

Paws & Play
Singapur
Doba používání aplikace: 12 měsíci
15. duben 2024

We've been utilising this app to showcase our product labels, and it has proven to be an invaluable tool for our business needs. The seamless integration and user-friendly interface have streamlined our label management process, allowing us to efficiently present key information to our customers. Although we encountered a few hurdles along the way, the responsive chat support team have always been very responsive and helpful. One minor drawback we've noticed is the slight clunkiness when utilising live text labels across different devices, but this is easily mitigated by the option to upload images, which consistently deliver visually appealing results. Moreover, the app offers a convenient feature that allows us to stack labels together and prioritise their display, ensuring that relevant information is effectively communicated.

Molten Store
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
14. červen 2024

Great working app, works better for SEO than other options. And if you'd ever need help, Rossie will be there more than happy to help with any issues you run into. Will never switch back to another app :)

R&M Kantoor- en Designmeubilair
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
20. červen 2024

The app is easy to navigate and to set up. Gives a lot of possibilities to customize the look and placement of labels. Customer support is pretty quick and very helpful

napieknewlosy.pl