Globo Product Options, Variant , 1.918 değerlendirme

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
18 Nisan 2024

Great app and wonderful support team. Helped me int he middle of the night fix a glitch when I updated to a new theme.

Turtle Alley Chocolates
16 Nisan 2024

Helen was absolutely supportive and helped us with the support ticket sent in and done fix all within 1 hour! thank you so much Helen

Wonderful Cake House
Malezya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
12 Nisan 2024

This app handles customization well. Helen has been very helpful answering my questions.

Skobel's School Uniforms
16 Nisan 2024

the application is great i used it a lot of all my variants, and the customer service team is perfect than can help you with anything you want

Bralux
Lübnan
7 Nisan 2024

So very helpful and efficient with quick answers and good problem solving

Sun Bear Specialty Coffee Roasters
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
18 Nisan 2024

I went on the chat because the app wasn't populating on the live website. The team were more than helpful, even help to add some tweaks to my variants for me and answered any questions that I had. Couldn't be more please with this outstanding customer service! 5 stars! Rosie was who I worked with and she was excellent!

Mail Your Mark
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 3 yıl
10 Nisan 2024

Hele fijne app met veel mogelijkheden. Bij problemen wordt je super snel geholpen. Ik meldde een probleem en dat werd door Helen binnen een dag opgelost.

Blitz HandMade
Hollanda
10 Nisan 2024

Very responsive, which is helpful. Resolved the issue we were having.

CSCAA
20 Mart 2024

Ran into an issue with setting up a new product option and contacted support. Was responded to immediately and the problem was fixed within 24 hours.

Fantastic customer support!

VacuumStore.com
26 Mart 2024

Where do I start, excuses and lies for over 12 months. Customers select products and the pricing dosent come up. The price will come up as free to the customer. Globo kept saying it was the settings and instructed me to make the changes. Worked once then reverts back to $0.00 for the variant, thousands of dollars lost. We kept going around in circles tor about a year then I was finally told I was using the old version that was more tha a year old. I was perplexed as I gave globo access to shopify on a few occasions to fix the issue over the same period. When updating from old version to new the data is all lost and you need to start from scratch, also the pricing is higher. All along I was made to feel it was my fault but in no way shape or form was it. In the end Helen from globo's excuse was we are in Vietnam???

Mongrel Fishing Tackle