Recenze (2 569)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 5 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
16. červenec 2024

Harris, your online Service Technician, stayed online with me as he worked diligently to assure my option issues were handled and fixed properly. I appreciate his passion to get it to work correctly. Products will always fail at one time or another, its just about the fix that can happen to get things up and running as quickly as possible and again he did that very well. Thanks again, Lyon at 3D Crystal Creations!

3D Crystal Creations, LLC
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 5 roky
9. červenec 2024

Product Options works great when you need to ask customers for extra fields information when selling items. We've been using it production for several years now. Product support is both responsive and helpful to assist with product updates. Highly Recommended.

Menlo School Campus Store
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 9 roky
17. červen 2024

This is the best Option App out there, hands down. I've tried most of them (for science) and this one is not only the easiest to use, but the devs are super helpful. Highly recommend!

Lowered Lifestyle
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 5 roky
14. červenec 2024

My audience tends to be older and could not see the smaller buttons on this app. They got in and fixed it right away so it is easier to see. Great customer service.

Blackberry Designs Jewelry
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 10 roky
8. červenec 2024

Met for a call to discuss issues I was having regarding page freezes and SC Product options-- they were quick to help and helped me realize it was a different site issue entirely.

Very grateful for their assistance!

Ellis Hill
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 6 roky
Datum úprav: 17. duben 2024

I cannot stress enough how much fun working with the techs at SC Product Options has been. These guys are the most proficient developers we've ever come across with our third party Shopify apps. Armin was able to fix and update our code within hours time and even the Theme provider was shocked that the SC techs could navigate our theme better than they could. If I could give SC 10 stars I would.

Arena Prints
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 4 roky
24. květen 2024

I built my entire site around these menus. Over forty colors to choose from in three separate menus so 100,000 different variants type a website. Need to update your options menu? No need to edit every listing, just update the menu! Pretty slick software.

Support is on the spot and quick! I recommend this app strongly.

Uberrime
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
16. květen 2024

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE. I have an emergency with my site yesterday and this team came to the rescue. They worked tirelessly in order to get my website up and running correctly. I HIGHLY recommend this APP and TEAM. Top notch all the way.

Cheers

House Plan Zone
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 8 roky
21. květen 2024

Had a small issue after updating to a new theme. The team solved my issue within minutes. Quick response, very helpful! Very impressed with their customer service!

Sanded and Branded
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 4 roky
7. květen 2024

The app is pretty easy to use and the customer service is awesome. My product manager, Harun Fazlagic, was very helpful and responsive and I look forward to working with him more in the future.

The Artful Monogram