Zepto Product Personalizer , Počet recenzí: 908

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 3 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
8. květen 2019

Personalised file that customer creates and is saved in the cart is not editable.
Only an encapsulated pdf or png is available.

Personalised Plate Frames
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
Vývojář Zepto Apps odpověděl 9. květen 2019

Update: We have introduced vector PDF (editable) and SVG . You may consider to come back with us

Thanks for taking time for preview. Sorry these features were never part of the app and not featured in the app description.

Datum úprav: 6. září 2020

The app has some great features. You can place layers on the background very accurately, styles are easy to customize and the print file feature works extremely well. The only downside was some bugs that appeared, however the support helped me deal with those. Loading times for files seem to take very long, even though the file sizes are small (~100kb).

Best Friend Poster
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
Vývojář Zepto Apps odpověděl 8. srpen 2020

Thanks for taking the time to review. We have replied back to you. Please send a screen video on how this is happening as we see no issue from our end and no one reported that yet. Also please delete your browser cache if you upload same label image.

23. únor 2022

Brilliant app and the service is exceptional. It is very flexible and just works with a few minor changes. Highly recommended.

North East Trophies
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
9. srpen 2022

Great app. I installed it for customized prints and received orders within a few hours of setting it up. When I had a question the response was quick and Al was very helpful.

Grace Digital Art Co
19. listopad 2021

So far, this app has exceeded my expectations. Its ease of use from a configuration point of view is amazing. It has made meeting the customer experience a pleasant one.

Doivity
Spojené státy
13. listopad 2021

We can´t install the app. Please help, we would like to install it and use it for our custom products

LINDAS
Španělsko
18. srpen 2020

I wait one week Response!I have a problem with the application.And I wrote to them 3 times.Unfortunately no answer for a week

infinitybabylove
Rakousko
12. listopad 2022

cette application répond a ce que je recherchais , le service technique est vraiment très réactif (moins de 3h), ils ont réglés un petit problème que j'avais rencontré très rapidement.

photo-gravure
Francie
22. září 2021

Very fast and good support! I just installed the app and got instant help with modifications. So far so good.

Harry Rain
Švédsko
Datum úprav: 7. září 2019

I originally posted a not so great review about this. However, the owner contacted me to offer to help which I appreciate. Sounds like some updates are coming and now that I figured it out, it does Exactly what I want it to do!

Ink Paw Designs