Recensioni (286)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 94% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
10 luglio 2024

Just started using Inky Bay, super helpful support team and very intuitive interface. Excited to keep using it!

shopkleindesigns
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
20 giugno 2024

Very helpful customer service

Viyana was able to solve all my problems in a timely manner!

Big Dogs
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
1 luglio 2024

Great customer service, Quick response, would recommend to other shopify owners needing customized items for clients.

kre8lve Gifts
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
EFOLI, LLC ha risposto 3 luglio 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our customer service and appreciate the quick response. Your recommendation to other Shopify owners means a lot to us.
If you have any more feedback or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and appreciate your support of Inkybay!

20 aprile 2024

Have been using InkBay for a month now. Very easy to add items and take over for the items that I already had in my store. This gives the customer everything i need to run my store efficiently. The customers love the ability to customize to there liking! Customer support has been amazing too! Jeff did a great job answering my questions! Thank you!

Mondragon Laser Co.
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
EFOLI, LLC ha risposto 22 aprile 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Inkybay! Providing you with the tools you need to run your store efficiently is our goal, and we're glad to hear that your customers appreciate the ability to customize to their liking.
We're especially pleased to hear that you've had a great experience with our customer support team, and we'll be sure to pass along your appreciation to Jeff. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and appreciate your support of Inkybay!

23 aprile 2024

very good service, oberyn made every thing to make my design lab so that i want to have.

PRINUP
Germania
27 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
26 giugno 2024

J'amais été aussi bien servie sur un soutien service et donne vraiment le gout d'utiliser leur plateforme qui est génial meme rajouter un bouton devis c'Est tellement apprécier je recommande se plugin qui est super bien fait et le soutien techniques est juste woow

Impression J'en ai plein ma tasse
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
26 aprile 2024

the support is simply great. If I have a problem or want to have something adjusted, a message in the live chat is enough and you get help. Great program and great support. I would recommend it to anyone

BLITZPFEIL24 by Jahn Industrieschilder/Etiketten GmbH
Germania
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
EFOLI, LLC ha risposto 29 aprile 2024

Thank you for your positive review of Inkybay! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a great experience with our support team. Providing excellent support is one of our top priorities, and we're glad that our live chat assistance has been helpful whenever you've needed it.
We're delighted that you find our program to be great overall, and we truly appreciate your recommendation. If you ever have more feedback or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and are grateful for your support of Inkybay!

15 maggio 2024

I recently reached out to the Inkybay Support Team for assistance, and I must say, the experience was top-notch. The team was prompt, knowledgeable, and incredibly helpful.

DIGITAL PRINT FACTORY
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
26 aprile 2024

So far everything has been great! There is a bit of a learning curve but once you get the hang of it it's great! not to mention custom support is amazingly fast.

My Store
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
EFOLI, LLC ha risposto 29 aprile 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad to hear that everything has been going well for you with Inkybay. We understand that there can be a learning curve, but we're thrilled that you find it great once you get the hang of it.
It's fantastic to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our customer support team. Providing fast and helpful assistance is important to us, and we're glad we could meet your expectations.
If you ever have more questions or need further assistance as you continue using Inkybay, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help and appreciate your support!

14 maggio 2024

The designer helping me was very good. They answered all of my questions and even sent me instructional videos on how to setup my products addressing my specific needs.

Great Job Inkybay!

an add on review.. ran into another issue and once again Inkybay was on top of it.. Another great job Inkybay!

Black Topaz Images