Propel Subscriptions App , Počet recenzí: 278

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
3. říjen 2023

Amazing app and features. It's a must if you want to keep your customers happy.

FITKONGZ
Španělsko
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
Vývojář Propel Commerce odpověděl 4. říjen 2023

Hello friends at FITKONGZ,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

23. listopad 2023

Great application! 5 stars. I had an issue, installing the application on my Shopify website and support was easy and simple to deal with. They solve the issue and no time and now I love the app. The propel subscription app is Highly recommended.

K9 CARNIVORE
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
Vývojář Propel Commerce odpověděl 24. listopad 2023

Hello friends at K9 CARNIVORE,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

21. červen 2023

I am a new user and was having a difficult time with set up. Leo was very quick to respond and address all issues and had me up and running within 10 minutes!

JenV + Jax Beaux Co.
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
Vývojář Propel Commerce odpověděl 21. červen 2023

Hello friends at JenV + Jax Beaux Co.,

Thank you very much for the review, Lauren! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

29. červen 2023

Great customer support and a solid subscription App. We use it to send out monthly magazines and it has worked flawlessly for us. Easy to set up and maintain.

Softcult
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 10 měsíci
Vývojář Propel Commerce odpověděl 29. červen 2023

Hello friends at Softcult,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Chris! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

5. červenec 2023

The support was incredibly fantastic. I got a fast and appropriate right directions from the agent. I highly recommend their service.

Beans Eight Roasters
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
Vývojář Propel Commerce odpověděl 5. červenec 2023

Hello friends at Beans Eight Roasters,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Tetsuya! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

22. září 2023

I'm genuinely impressed with Propel Subscription. Not only is the app top-notch, but their support team truly sets them apart. They're incredibly responsive and consistently go the extra mile to assist. Highly recommended!

VienneMilano
Doba používání aplikace: 12 měsíci
Vývojář Propel Commerce odpověděl 23. září 2023

Hello friends at VienneMilano,

Thank you very much for the review, Vienne! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

21. červen 2023

Easy to use and support it the best! :D I had some trouble with installing the app and making it work, but support fixed it and helped me within a few minutes :-)

Herbanit
Dánsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář Propel Commerce odpověděl 21. červen 2023

Hello friends at Herbanit,

Thank you very much for the review, Stefan! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

9. srpen 2023

App is really easy to implement, and support was very prompt when I had a question. Has really great features.

OdessaConnect
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
Vývojář Propel Commerce odpověděl 10. srpen 2023

Hello friends at OdessaConnect,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Brien! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

2. srpen 2023

Great option for getting started with a lot of functionality out of the box. Exceptional customer service and free plan available :-)

Highly recommend that you check them out!

Melly
Doba používání aplikace: 6 dny
Vývojář Propel Commerce odpověděl 5. srpen 2023

Hello friends at Melly,

Thank you very much for the review, Shlomi! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

20. červen 2023

Set is more than easy. With the short YouTube Video and the amazing and quick support, it seems to be the best option for subscriptions.

The Holy Cross Brewing Society