Recenze (1 280)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
Datum úprav: 2. červen 2024

Very good service done by Lakh an, the free plan works properly, and the live support chat is effective, and they respond in less than 5 minutes. I recommend it.

The only flaw I find, although I don't know if it is common in this type of apps, is that they cannot be added to the main page, only to the product page.

Lenoma
Španělsko
Doba používání aplikace: 26 dny
13. duben 2024

a good app needs only few upgrades i want to thank Shruti for the support thats was a professional customer service .

My Store
Tunisko
Doba používání aplikace: 27 dny
29. květen 2024

Nice app but the support from Shrutti was weird because she told me that few function and changes are not possible. But when a other guy was in the support chat it was no problem at all to fix the issues. So a bit weird and confusing support.

NORDESTIC
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
7. červen 2024

A very intuitive and pleasant application, I am trying it at the moment and I really like it. I didn't like having to verify to be able to remove the logo, since it is free you can't ask for more. The verification was faster than I expected and one of their agents, Shruti, was very kind in helping me through the verification process.

SELETK SHOP
Irsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 24 hodinami
24. duben 2024

Very good application with regular updates and responsive customer service.

Naturoma
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
20. únor 2024

Simple to use, straight forward option to create bundle / volume discounts.
And customer service contact with Shruti was pleasant.

MyRobo
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
4. březen 2024

It's good but it would be better if the front end shows clearly the offer (I have price breaks for 3, 5 and 6 of any of the 500g granola bags). At the moment it looks like it's only if you buy 3 or 5 or 6 of one of them.

Syeda was great in offering support during normal support hours.

Nutcase Food Company
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 3 dny
8. duben 2024

It was a good experience, helped by Shruti!

ELENCI
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 11 dny
5. duben 2024

I'm very happy and satisfied now after discussing my problems with Shruti. She sorted out my issues and guided me briefly. Thanks a lot.

NOVA Global Market
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
27. duben 2024

It's fairly good considering it is a free application. It seems to work well but it does need more options in terms of customisation.

WONDERCRAFT LTD