Recenze (136)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
1. červen 2024

A very usefull app that we wouldn't be without. Makes for a far more enjoyable shopping experience for our customers which must result in more sales. Support is excellent, timely, and happy to help. They helped set our app just they way we wanted for a set and forget solution. Highly recommended!

John & Norma's Succulents Australia
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
3. červen 2024

It really helps us to show the products that are available. Increases our conversion rate. Also the best part is it sends me an alert when the product is out of stock. Thank you.

Özel Beslenme
Turecko
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
8. květen 2024

This app was easy to install and worked right away. All our out-of-stock products are pushed down and no longer convolute our collection pages. Additionally, I can sort our items from the PUBLISHED date, not just the created date as is the only option in Shopify.

The support has been responsive and helpful whenever I have had a question. Thank you!

Sports Card Market
Doba používání aplikace: 8 měsíci
3. květen 2024

Great app.... with amazing support beyond just the app functionality. Mete was insightful, hepful and full of good advice, as well as solving my issue straight away. I can't wait to see what else Merchbees rolls out...

My Small World Toy Store
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 3 roky
7. červen 2024

Really great app and great team ! They help me very quickly to install the app and it's work perfectly. Thank you

Weebot
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 roky
22. květen 2024

We are using it without any problem. It really helps with customer experience. The onboarding was smooth and it is easy to use.

Kidsy
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
16. březen 2024

I can not rate this Company enough. We had a very untidy looking website, with lots of out of stock products headlining most of the pages.

We decided to use the Push Down & Hide Out of Stock app, & this immediately resolved our issue, which otherwise would have taken many hours to resolve.

Northwich Vapour
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
5. květen 2024

Really helpful little app. Does exactly what it says it does :)

Barton Springs Nursery
Doba používání aplikace: 9 měsíci
5. březen 2024

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Great for anyone with a specific issue that can be solved immediately with the use of the app! Easy to use and provided the exact service needed :)

Rawckz
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
18. květen 2024

this app exntesion break my product listing stock and delivery. i talk with support and i got many many message before getting replies or help but now after 12 message there is a bit of help, so be persicentence if you want help. issue not solved by there is some help from a kubra person. the first person in the chat never replied to my email since MONDAYT but kubra is replying fast but saying the fault is not on the app and that its impossible the fault is on the app. but i tell that the issue started at the exact moment i installled the app. be careful with this if you have product with shjpping. i think kubra is good and the app and the other person in chat is not so good.

Galactic Night Light
Mexiko
Doba používání aplikace: 6 dny
Vývojář merchbees odpověděl 20. květen 2024

Since you haven't activated any of the features on our application, it won't break anything. It's technically impossible. Let us know if you need further help so that we can help you which other app causing the issue on your end.