Recenze (214)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
21. červen 2024

its one of the best application that any professional website owner must have.
if you want to get a unique outputs in terms of Designs and homepage sections you need to be here
not forgetting their welcoming support that take care for all details.
Big 5 Stars for this App

Vape Here Store
Spojené arabské emiráty
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
10. červenec 2024

Handige en fijne secties om te gebruiken op de website. Het fijne is, dat er een deel gratis is. Hierdoor kan je de app testen en leren kennen voordat je een abonnement moet afsluiten. Ook als je een vraag hebt, wordt er gelijk geholpen!

Presents2give
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
18. červen 2024

Totally recommend Puco because it helped us grow our store. Also the support from Puco is a 10/10 and we love to work with them. So many possibilities for such a great pricing.

Neonwerk
Švýcarsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
6. červenec 2024

App ben fatta, assistenza top, hanno soddisfatto una mia richiesta anche se non faceva parte delle funzionalità dell'app, insomma più che consigliato

Specchio Boutique
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
27. červen 2024

Love this app and all of the long list of features! It even includes several free versions and Rio quickly helped us customize a section to best fit our website. Truly appreciate the great customer service and how easy the app is to use!

ClinAdvize
Doba používání aplikace: 22 dny
17. květen 2024

Literally the fastest and most comprehensive support I have experienced. Thank you so much, Rio!

Red Apple® Fireworks
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
19. duben 2024

Very quick help. Very good service Thank you

Elebest
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
23. červen 2024

Rio helped me very quickly with a problem I had with my store. The app works perfectly!

Ningen's Shop
Španělsko
Doba používání aplikace: 6 dny
2. duben 2024

The Puco app is an excellent, seamless, and stylish solution for adding personalized touches to your Shopify store. What sets the Puco app apart is its exceptional support and eagerness to enhance your store. I highly recommend it to everyone!

Fabric Bash
Doba používání aplikace: 10 měsíci
2. červen 2024

I had some issues with the blocks on our website not working correctly and reached out for support. The response was quick and incredibly helpful. Rio, the founder of Puco, was not only prompt in assisting me but also very thorough in explaining the steps needed to resolve the issue. He even provided a detailed tutorial link that made the process much easier.

Our website developers had added some content incorrectly, which we couldn’t edit. Rio explained that the FAQs block currently supports only one content for all product pages. He guided me to the "Section list" and "FAQs Block" for editing. His assistance was clear, and he patiently waited for me to check if the solution worked.

Despite the block not supporting different content for each page, Rio’s support was invaluable. His dedication and personal touch made the experience even more meaningful. I was more than happy to leave a 5-star review for his app, understanding how much it meant to him and his business.

Overall, Rio's support was outstanding, and I highly recommend Puco for their excellent service and genuine care for their customers. Thank you, Rio, for your time, support, and the best wishes for our family business!

Florentine Gold