PushOwl: Web Push , Počet recenzí: 2 832

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
2. leden 2024

I am new to using this app but needed some assistance as I was not seeing the results I had anticipated. Upon speaking with a CSR, Rojen, he was extremely helpful and also found that I had set up my push notices incorrectly, hence, why I was not getting the results. He also offered me a Business free plan to help build my business. I already feel 2024 will be better! I appreciate it that he went above and beyond to assist me! :)

Deb's Jazzy Jems
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
23. prosinec 2023

Owners of Pushowl App, thank you for changing my paid plan to free plan considering the newness of my shop, because you respect and protect not only your own needs but also your customers' needs and you are my future choice.
This shows that you are passionate about helping your customers,

Kariethio
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
26. leden 2024

First I will like thank rojen specially for helping through the process and understanding how your service works as I just joined Shopify and looking to use your email service, he was so kind and took his time to even share me suggestions and links for me to look through while he was still online rendering service and guiding me through.
I must say he’s very patient, the kindest customer service person I’ve come across, he’s understanding, he knows his job and I just want to say keep up the good work rojen and I would have dropped this review since but I had issues with payment and the app won’t let me drop a review thank you once again rojen.
Also I forgot to mention he upgraded my plan to a new one.
Victoria from Nigeria

Somvic
Nigérie
Doba používání aplikace: 11 dny
31. leden 2024

Works as expected and has useful metrics to track. customer support is also super helpful and responsive!

Tip Top
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
23. leden 2024

I am thrilled to have found this app it has been a game changer to my shopify store and do not forget to ask about Rojen, He is a great customer support and makes sure you are set and ready for success. Highly recommend for a brighter future of your store

Jc Custom Creations
Belize
Doba používání aplikace: 26 dny
19. leden 2024

The app is simple and intuitive to use but offers a lot of functionality. Customer support is top-notch and hands-on when it comes to onboarding. They helped ease me into the world of Push Notifications and the way they work in comparison to other marketing channels. Excited to see how our new channel develops!

Richer Poorer
Doba používání aplikace: 14 dny
6. prosinec 2023

OMG Customer support is absolutely amazing. They answered all of my questions, was very professional and knowledgeable. Its sometimes difficult to find customer service that is truly will to help the customer but Push Owl is definitely there to help!

4KD Warehouse
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
31. říjen 2023

Having issues logging into my account. Please advise how to fix this.

The Press Club
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 roky
Vývojář PushOwl odpověděl 15. listopad 2023

Hi Team :)

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, and we're sorry to hear about the challenges you've faced. We take customer satisfaction seriously and are committed to resolving any issues you may be experiencing.

It's important to note that Shopify takes up to 24 hours to publish reviews, after your review was submitted, we made multiple attempts to reach you to address the login issue with PushOwl. However, it seems that our messages may have been overlooked.

We would like to confirm that we experienced no downtime at the reported time. The login issue might be related to caching or adblocker settings. To swiftly resolve this matter, we encourage you to contact our dedicated support team at support@pushowl.com. They are ready to assist you and ensure your experience with PushOwl is seamless.

Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to helping you get the most out of our app :)

4. prosinec 2023

my experience with push owl has been greatt, first and foremost, the customer support (Rojen) is very kind and always ready to help. He helps me to understand things very easily as a beginner and reply immediate if i have any doubt. its reassuring that i can rely on your site and its team for any queries or concerns. I also appreciate the fast loading website and user-friendly interface. overall, I'm thoroughly impressed with web owl. keep up the fantastic work!!

The Syn Store
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: 4 dny
16. leden 2024

Installed and set up the automation today, already brought us some orders! Great app and great support from Rojen! Thank you!

VASBÚTOR