Değerlendirmeler (2.945)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
3 Haziran 2024

Received good support from the tech team. They are ready to help all the times whenever we required. Thanks!

App is good we are using for the past five years for our several Shopify stores.

Cafe Desire
Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 yıldan fazla
15 Mayıs 2024

I cannot recommend PushOwl highly enough for anyone looking to elevate their Shopify store’s communication capabilities. Our experience with PushOwl has been nothing short of phenomenal, particularly due to the exceptional support provided by Arvind. His attentiveness and expert guidance are the primary reasons we continue to use this service. Arvind’s approach not only resolves our queries quickly but also ensures we fully leverage all features to benefit our business.

Moreover, the introduction of the new email marketing tool, Brevo, has taken our marketing efforts to the next level. Brevo stands out both in terms of pricing and capabilities. Its user-friendly interface and advanced features are unmatched, but what truly sets it apart is the impressive delivery rate of our marketing campaigns. It's refreshing to work with a tool that not only promises high performance but actually delivers on those promises.

Happy People
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
11 Nisan 2024

I want to express my utmost satisfaction and gratitude for the exceptional service provided by your team. Here are the top five reasons why I highly recommend Push:

1. Prompt and responsive: Your team's quick response time and attentiveness to my inquiries have been remarkable.

2. Expertise and professionalism: The depth of knowledge and expertise demonstrated by your team is truly impressive.

3. Tailored solutions: You understand my unique needs and deliver personalized solutions accordingly.

4. Seamless teamwork: The seamless collaboration among your team members ensures smooth operations and outstanding results.

5. Exceptional customer experience: From start to finish, the customer experience provided by Push has been exceptional.

In conclusion, I couldn't be more satisfied with the service I have received from Push. I wholeheartedly recommend Push to anyone in need of top-notch service.

Thank you for your outstanding support.

Shapellx
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 yıldan fazla
14 Haziran 2024

I just started using PushOwl and Brevo but already love it. They have great features and whenever I'm not sure about something or need some assistance their staff answers almost immediately and is super friendly. I'm excited to see how great of a help it will be for my business.

Tina Heissler
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:19 gün
2 Temmuz 2024

PushOwl is an amazing app and the offer they gave me is beyond compare. I am forever grateful and I have to say that the service from Pallavi was top notch! Thanks again!

EricSaloDesign.com
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 ay
19 Nisan 2024

Easy to use. We were up and running in a few minutes. It has useful customization capabilities both for types of campaigns and messages. Customer support team is very responsive.

Milbby.com
İspanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
25 Nisan 2024

A good customer support is the core part of successfull company. Push owl guys are doing wonderful job by addressing customer's complaint attentively. Guys you must try the new email integration tool. It's on our test drive.
We are using pushowl tool since year and so far it's meeting our requirement. Good luck pushowl.

Shahzeb Saeed
Pakistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
25 Mart 2024

AT first i wasnt truly confident about how our users would react to such an invasive feature, i decided to give it a try and to say that i was delighted is an understatement, the ROI of this application has been nothing short of amazing, leading to over 4k usd of aditional monthly sales, definitely would recommend!

Radial Llantas
Meksika
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
30 Mayıs 2024

We recently migrated from WooCommerce to Shopify and needed to install PushOwl to manage our notifications. Having previously used Brevo, we encountered some challenges transitioning to PushOwl. Thankfully, the PushOwl support team, especially Rojen, was incredibly helpful. Rojen responded quickly, was extremely friendly, and addressed all our questions, making the migration to Shopify smooth and almost problem-free. We highly recommend PushOwl for their excellent customer support!

Zwergensache
Avusturya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:18 gün
18 Nisan 2024

Straightforward system. We've generated a significant portion of revenue with this service. Last, I love the support team who will patiently discuss anything that comes up.

BulkSupplements.com