Recenze (426)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
2. květen 2024

Great app! Alvin has helped me a lot and even got on a call to understand my issues better. Definitely recommend!

Vials Depot
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
22. březen 2024

Great app that works and functions as advertised. Whenever there is a small issue, the support team is always available to help find a solution. Very quick responses and great customer service!

Bordignon Stone
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
23. květen 2024

Great app. Helps me increase sales volumes.

Tile ProSource
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
4. červen 2024

I just wanted to drop a quick note to express my satisfaction with your order limitation plugin. It's been a game-changer for my store! Installation was a breeze, and the interface is super user-friendly. Being able to set order limits has made managing my inventory a breeze. Thanks for a fantastic tool!

HIYA
Čína
Doba používání aplikace: 15 dny
16. květen 2024

Best app out there for usability to set up and the customer service particularly Alvin is fantastic they help assist you in real time !! A++

Artnhobby
Irsko
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
1. duben 2024

Very happy with the app, working as it should. Support has been excellent helped get us all setup and were able to make some changes to better suit our website.

ETRNL
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 7 dny
21. květen 2024

Great support and helped me any time I had trouble! Very quick and easy!

Turmeric Glow
Doba používání aplikace: 15 dny
22. duben 2024

The support was great and personalized. Needed the app for quantity increment and limit. Alvin did a custom work to get this done.

Mann Supply
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 21 dny
13. červen 2024

Great support they solved issues in a matter of minutes, the app is easy to use

FOLIORISTO.CH
Lichtenštejnsko
Doba používání aplikace: 9 měsíci
28. únor 2024

The support from Alvin was very impressive who scheduled a call to investigate an issue that ended up being caused by a different app. He went above and beyond what was expected of him. The app itself is great and very easy to configure rules. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this app.

AESTHETICARE Professional Shop