Valutazione complessiva
4,4
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 91% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
13 gennaio 2020

By far the best CRM we've used so far. We were on Zendesk for the longest time then wanted to find something with better integrations, ease of use, etc. We tried Gorgias before coming here and it wasn't nearly as good as this. So glad we got this recommendation from other Shopify Plus users.

SMOKEA®
21 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
4 maggio 2020

This is a 5 star App that helped us in our customer engagement. Our entire team of service experts, marketing and the managers have total visibility and access to all engagement channels. Awesome!

Pasar Segar | The Fresh Market
Malaysia
13 ottobre 2018

awesome, awesome, awesome. This is a great tool to integrate all of your channels and support teams into one place. It was between Re:Amaze and Freshdesk for me.. I was going to choose to use a separate account of the free version of rreshdesk for each of my stores, but if you contact the support team they are happy to work out a reasonable price that suits your needs.

I decided to go with Re:Amaze for my support system because they have been so willing to work with me and my team to get things organized for a reasonable price.

Rocky Trade Network
10 settembre 2021

Love that it brings all my convos to one place. Saves me so much time, and time is money! Wish the software looked a teeny bit cleaner, but I'm just really picky... I'm not paying $60/month for a cleaner layout (*cough cough, Gorgias)... this does everything Gorgias can do, for cheaper!

701 Hoodies
11 gennaio 2021

Love Re:Amaze. Always answer questions and make sure you understand everything. Love that almost everything you need for customer service is at your fingertips for low cost amounts. At the moment it's a 4 star because I'm having issues with the Facebook Integration and we don't know if it's their API or something to do with my account.

Ipurgatory, LLC
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Reamaze ha risposto 11 gennaio 2021

Thank you for leaving a review! Issues with Facebook can be caused by a variety of factors including authentication and API rate limits on Facebook's side. Please reach out to our support team and we'd love to help you figure things out!

13 aprile 2023

Durch das Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM erhält man eine sehr schnelle Antwort und Lösung. Sehr nettes Team :)

Mooinzen
Germania
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
5 aprile 2014

I've been looking for a helpdesk customer support app for my store and Reamaze was awesome. I've tried other customer support apps before this but Reamaze is just so simple, easy to use and even my customers love it.

Best of all, Pat Morgan from the Reamaze team has been very helpful in answering my questions, and a feature request that I submitted was implemented and available the next day!

If you're one of the other Shopifiers out there like me looking for a great customer support solution, I would strongly recommend trying out Reamaze!

intriqate
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
26 ottobre 2020

Bonjour quelle type d'autorisation je dois donner à mon compte employé pour qu'il installe REAMAZE ? Merci,

HAIRSHINE
Francia
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
15 maggio 2019

Throughout our various trials, we found Re:amaze to be the best support app for Shopify. Great set of features and really brings all your support channels into a central, easy to use system. Once you get it customized to your business, you will be surprised how much more efficient it makes customer service. Something your customers will most definitely appreciate.

One drawback, for us at least, is the UI. It is just a little bit dated and seems like it would benefit from a graphic refresh.

The only other drawback, and the reason for 1 star reduction, is the lack of a better phone integration. A comprehensive support app needs a good phone integration and Re:amaze currently only offers 1 through AirCall. The issue here is that AirCall has a minimum user requirement of 3 which translates into a minimum of $120/month just for their phone service. While this certainly is not a big deal for larger businesses, costs add up quickly and small businesses and sole props will find this a steep price to pay just to integrate their business phone into Re:amaze.

A very comprehensive customer support app and one well worth considering for your business.

Anubis Labz
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Reamaze ha risposto 20 giugno 2019

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We totally hear you in terms of the need of a UI refresh. We're actually working on this at the moment and can't wait to show you what we have in store.

As for more phone integration options, we are currently working with RingCentral and TalkDesk to give you more freedom in selecting a solution you like. We're also working closely with our partner, Aircall to enhance the existing integration.

16 febbraio 2021

We recently switched to Re:Amaze from another customer service helpdesk application and our experience so far has been great. The support team is so helpful and accommodating. We are happy to have made the switch!

Fire Department Coffee