ReConvert Post Purchase Upsell , Počet recenzí: 4 458

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
16. říjen 2023

I was using this app and had to pause my store - this meant that the checkout hadn't even been operating. I then got charged last month's usage fees - when the app wasn't even in use. I uninstalled the app and reached out, explaining that they have charged when the app isn't being used. Not only did they not pay my money back, but this month, I've been charged usage fees again, and the app is now uninstalled! Disgusting.

Sensory Surroundings Limited
Spojené království
2. únor 2024

Wont upgrade shopify acct to use. Not useful for stores that are trying to grow but dont have the sales yet to upgrade to plus

Jones & Co. Leatherworks
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Asi hodinou
29. září 2023

Not shopify plus,the use of functionality is very restricted,whether or not the orders traded through this app are charged a monthly basic service fee,compared to other apps of the same type of upsell to be a lot more expensive,do not recommend!

SHINE HAIR
Čína
Doba používání aplikace: 3 dny
6. srpen 2023

On Sunday, you inform users of the free plan that they will have to start paying from Monday onwards. While there's no issue with the payment itself, informing business owners on a Sunday that they will be automatically transitioned to a paid plan the following business day seems a bit... sudden? Trust destroyed.

Jimbeels
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 4 roky
Vývojář ReConvert 💵 odpověděl 7. srpen 2023

Hi there,

Can you please get back to me at eric@reconvert.io? I will solve this for you, I promise it'll worth your time :)

I've been trying to call and email you but got no answer.

I really want to solve this issue for you,

27. srpen 2023

Another Lousy app...Suddenly charged me without notification.

i just installed it but have not used it. It also charges me .. this is 3rd time happening..really lousy apps

Sleepain
Singapur
Vývojář ReConvert 💵 odpověděl 29. srpen 2023

Hi there,

This billing was indeed an issue on our side and you were refunded immediately with compensation, so it seems like this issue has been solved.

I wish you would reach out to our amazing support team that is available 24/7 for you instead of just writing a bad review on the app store. An issue like this can be solved in a minute.

Especially considering that the app had an ROI of 716% compared to what you've charged wrongly, any other merchant would be super happy with such results.

This is not the first time you've done this with our apps, leaving a bad review once a single thing isn't working for you without asking for help, but we do wish you all the best and good luck with your store.

We're here if you ever wish to talk or give our apps another chance.

Eric | ReConvert & Minta CEO

22. prosinec 2023

Es una estafa dice q hay plan gratis pero t quieren hacer pagar 799 euros al mes el soporte cada vez que escribes te cambia el gexto automaticamente para poner cosas extrañas

Mi Casa
Španělsko
Doba používání aplikace: 12 minutami
2. srpen 2023

Terrible App, i think all the 5 stars reviews are fake. The pricing method is a Scam, why would i pay you for my sales if you didnt take part of these?

Also, in the Post purchase upsell you cant offer a disscount and free shipping, which is stupid, because if a customer bought from you, he already paid for a shipping but the App can't offer a free shipping for the second order.

A waste of money and time, dont download.

C&M TOYS Chile
Chile
Doba používání aplikace: 16 dny
Vývojář ReConvert 💵 odpověděl 5. srpen 2023

Hi there,

I'm trying to reach out via WhatsApp and was trying to call you but I'm getting no answer.

My name is Eric & I'm the CEO of ReConvert, my email is eric@reconvert.io could you please send me an email? I promise I'll fix any issue you may have :)

Regarding fake reviews, I can assure you that 100% of our reviews are real, and took a lot of hard work to build and maintain our reputation. Also, Shopify has a 0 tolerance policy toward fake reviews.

About free shipping, you CAN offer both free shipping and a discount, would you like me to set it up for you? I didn't see you reached out to our support to help you out, our support is available via live chat 24/7.

Please get back to me so we can sort it out, I promise it'll will be worth your time ;)

27. říjen 2023

Esperienza negativa.
Inizialmente il piano era gratuito, hanno iniziato a fatturare un costo mensile senza avvisi, mentre quando c'è un cambio di contratto si deve dare la possibilità di recesso.
Inoltre hanno pure sbagliato a fatturare la cifra rispetto al loro tariffario e al momento di rimborsare hanno fatto storie. Sconsigliata

BribeUShop
Itálie
28. březen 2023

It could be incredible, however it doesn't integrate with other product fulfillment apps like LuLu Direct or Printful and scapegoats taking responsibility for the issue by putting it on Shopify.

Inrstelr
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
13. srpen 2022

Having many of my bundle upsells got unpaid, contacted support to get help, still not resolved after 5 days. You asking why I'm going to zipify then... Why we should pay for an app for if there is no help for a big issue in your app ?

CloudPude
Švýcarsko
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
Vývojář ReConvert 💵 odpověděl 13. srpen 2022

Eric here, CEO at ReConvert

Thank you for giving us a chance, & I apologize for the inconvenience. We have a developer working full-time on your issue, but it seems to be a bit more complex than we anticipated.

I can assure you that we did not forget about you and do anything we can to solve your issue and make you a happy customer :)

I hope this issue will be resolved within 2-3 days.

I tried reaching out and couldn't get you on the phone.
Please get back to me at eric@reconvert.io and let me make your experience better, you can communicate directly with me until this issue is solved,