Recenze (4 760)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
14. červenec 2024

Still figuring out the app but it's great , have just deducted 1 point because the downsell trigger is not yet live . I have to mention a guy named Alex from the support team. He was really helpful and gave instant replies and helped me understand post purchase conditions, widgets really well.

OmniMart
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: 24 hodinami
Vývojář ReConvert 💵 odpověděl 16. červenec 2024

Hey!

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

Alex is great - I'm so happy he helped you!

Always here for you 🖤

9. květen 2024

Great customer service, Ash was very patient with me as we spent nearly 5 hours trying to configure the best way for ReConvert to accommodate our needs!

Bolla.®
Doba používání aplikace: 17 dny
Vývojář ReConvert 💵 odpověděl 12. květen 2024

Thank you for the 4-star rating! (Ash spending 5 hours with you!! Wow! That's amazing! That said - we always go above and beyond for our customers - they tell us this time and time again!) We're super proud!

We're thrilled you enjoyed our app and would love to hear how we can make it a 5-star experience for you. I'd be grateful if you would reply to my email?

Datum úprav: 19. květen 2024

I had a notification that my reconvert wasn't working and I did not set it up as I am not tech savy. I messaged the team and they looked into it the issue. They said I didn't need to do anything but the message is still showing Thanks so much

Snoweys Closet
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář ReConvert 💵 odpověděl 10. březen 2024

7. červen 2024

Love the app, but the recent changes are very complicated. The support Anastasia helped alot <3

LUCERNA
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
Vývojář ReConvert 💵 odpověděl 9. červen 2024

Thank you for the 4-star rating! I'm glad Anastasia was able to help you!

10. květen 2024

Mega freundlicher, hilfsbereiter und vorallem schneller Support - keine 30 sek und ich hatte jemanden im Chat! Top

Scomboo
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: 8 měsíci
Vývojář ReConvert 💵 odpověděl 15. květen 2024

Thank you for the 4-star rating! ****

We're thrilled you enjoyed our app and would love to hear how we can make it a 5-star experience for you. Could you pop me an email at care@reconvert.com - would love to hear what would make it better for you?

18. únor 2024

best service and best place to increase your money

TrendBeauty
Malajsie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem

Thank you for the 4-star rating!

We're thrilled you enjoyed our app and would love to hear how we can make it a 5-star experience for you. Feel free to share your thoughts! care@reconvert.com and we can try to implement this for you.

6. leden 2024

I had an exceptional customer service experience with Blessing during a 24/7 chat session. Blessing demonstrated unparalleled professionalism, promptly addressing all my inquiries with a friendly and courteous demeanor. Their profound knowledge of the product was evident as they provided clear and concise information, instilling confidence in their expertise. What stood out was Blessing's remarkable efficiency and responsiveness, navigating through complex queries with ease. Their commitment to customer satisfaction was evident throughout the conversation, making it not only productive but also enjoyable. Blessing's outstanding performance reflects positively on your company, and I am grateful for the exceptional service they provided.

Vori
Doba používání aplikace: 24 hodinami

Thank you for the 4-star rating!

We're thrilled you enjoyed our app and would love to hear how we can make it a 5-star experience for you. Feel free to share your thoughts! care@reconvert.com and ask for me, Jordan, and I'll do my best to try to implement this for you - if we can!

26. listopad 2023

Even if my store is new and not in line yet, I checked the app and I've noticed that is useful and really simple for users like me with minor knowledge about all these kind of things and elements

Sunny Pixie
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 11 dny

30. červen 2024

La versión anterior es mejor a la nueva pero todo bien.

Sleep Well
Španělsko
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
Vývojář ReConvert 💵 odpověděl 2. červenec 2024

¡Gracias por la calificación de 4 estrellas! ¡Estamos muy orgullosos!

Estamos encantados de que hayas disfrutado de nuestra aplicación y nos encantaría saber cómo podemos hacer que sea una experiencia de 5 estrellas para ti. Te agradecería que respondieras a mi correo electrónico.

Saludos cordiales

Avraham | Éxito del cliente

31. leden 2024

Super Support!

Anastasia konnte mir schnell weiterhelfen.

UncleBrand
Rakousko
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci

Thank you for the 4-star rating!

We're thrilled you enjoyed our app and your experience with Anastasia!

She and I would love to hear how we can make it a 5-star experience for you. Feel free to share your thoughts! care@reconvert.com and ask for me, Jordan, and I'll do my best to try to implement this for you - if we can!