Recenze (4 779)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
9. červen 2024

Ash has been a great help! He helped us set up each flow just how we wanted! Can't wait to see how it helps.

Gene.In.Us Brain
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
Vývojář ReConvert 💵 odpověděl 11. červen 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I'm glad we were able to answer your questions. Our customers always seem to love Ash's dedication to them!

15. červenec 2024

The app helps us increase our profits. It is well worth the investment. Also, their customer support is very quick to respond, and people like Riya are very knowledgable and helpful.

Eightvape
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 4 roky
Vývojář ReConvert 💵 odpověděl 17. červenec 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

Riya is one of our newest agents and I'm so happy to hear that she was able to assist you with your issue!

8. červenec 2024

Vladimir was very patient and helpful as I was learning to figure out how to setup Reconvert on my Shopify website. Thanks for your help Vladimir. Appreciate it, Lorna

Memorable Fiction Books
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 10 měsíci
Vývojář ReConvert 💵 odpověděl 10. červenec 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

So happy to hear that Vladimir was able to help you out, Lorna!

10. červenec 2024

This is an excellent application that does the job properly. The service is good. I highly recommend it

leavesdesign
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 4 roky

15. červenec 2024

Thanks to customer service Saumya for providing the help I needed. Not only did he reply to my message promptly, but he also solved the problem effectively. I hope the upgraded function will have more features, including birthday, countdown, font color adjustment, etc. Thank you so much.

TTLIFE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
Vývojář ReConvert 💵 odpověděl 17. červenec 2024

14. červenec 2024

ReConvert is a must have for store owners who want to maximize sales in their store.
Their customer service is seriously unbeatable!
Alex is fantastic every time he helps me.
Thank you for creating such a wonderful app!

Theodore Oak
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
Vývojář ReConvert 💵 odpověděl 16. červenec 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

Glad Alex was able to help.

5. červen 2024

Great app and outstanding customer service! Ash was a genuine hero as we transitioned to checkout extensibility and implemented a thank you page upsell. He spent hours working through some issues with us and got us up and running. If you want to increase AOV backed by top notch support, I highly recommend ReConvert.

Zend Coffee & Wellness
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
Vývojář ReConvert 💵 odpověděl 9. červen 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I'm glad we were able to answer your questions. Ash always goes the extra mile to make sure customers get used to new aspects of the app!

17. červen 2024

The app has been a game-changer for my business, significantly boosting my conversion rates. The support team is exceptional, especially Alex, who went above and beyond to help me configure the features for optimal performance. Their dedication and expertise are truly impressive. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to enhance their conversions.

Epic Loot Shop
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
Vývojář ReConvert 💵 odpověděl 19. červen 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I am so glad you have found Alex and the team's support to be so helpful! Happy he was able to respond quickly and help you resolve your issue!

11. červenec 2024

Used this app back Q4 2023 with the legacy version. I did find it a little bit confusing, but when using the new version it's all more clear and easy to use. It did generate some extra orders so I do recommend it.

Also thanks for the support.

EzFix
Švédsko
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci

11. červenec 2024

ReConvert support has always been fantastic. I am not a big fan of their new UI, so I had to revert back. However, Anastasia from the support team took care of everything for me seamlessly.

August Shores
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

There is a little bit of a learning curve with the new version but features are coming out all the time and can do a lot more with it going forward!