Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
22 febbraio 2024

I've used ReConvert on several of my stores and I 10/10 recommend it. Support is great, Alex always goes above and beyond, and the platform itself is up there with the best as far as capability and conversion. This is literally a money printer.

Ear Lume
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
ReConvert 💵 ha risposto 23 febbraio 2024

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with ReConvert! We're thrilled to hear that you've found it to be a game-changer for your stores. Our team works tirelessly to ensure that our customers receive top-notch support, and it's fantastic to hear that Alex has gone above and beyond for you. We're committed to providing a platform that not only meets but exceeds your expectations, and we're delighted to hear that you've found it to be among the best in terms of capability and conversion. Here's to continued success and growth with ReConvert - your "money printer"!

15 febbraio 2024

I am getting very good conversions via upsells in my Shopify store since I began using Reconvert. It's totally worth it, highly recommended.

HuesAndTonesBooks
India
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
ReConvert 💵 ha risposto 23 febbraio 2024

That's fantastic to hear! We're thrilled that ReConvert has helped you achieve impressive upsell conversions on your Shopify store. Your success is our top priority, and we're committed to providing you with the tools and support you need to continue thriving. Thank you for recommending ReConvert – it means the world to us! If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Here's to even more success ahead!

1 aprile 2024

The support service was great! They made some changes to fix the performance of our store and it took less than five minutes, it was a big help... Thank you Alex!

My Favorite Things
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
ReConvert 💵 ha risposto 3 aprile 2024

Thank you for your 5* review - it means the world to us!

Alex sure is great! Always goes the extra mile! Thank you so much for your review and the time taken to write it!

4 aprile 2024

Great app and awesome customer service!

ICEONHER®
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
ReConvert 💵 ha risposto 7 aprile 2024

10 aprile 2024

I am please with the work done by ReConvert.Their dedication , attention to detail, and professionalism were evident.

ACHETE LTD
Regno Unito
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
ReConvert 💵 ha risposto 14 aprile 2024

Thank you for your 5* review - it means the world to us!

Thank you for acknowledging the hard work that everyone at ReConvert puts in to try to make our customers' experience the best it can be!

17 febbraio 2024

Support is super helpful, will analyze what could be improved in your funnels and let you know what are the highest converting options. Can only recommend this app

Saratily
Svizzera
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
ReConvert 💵 ha risposto 23 febbraio 2024

We're delighted to hear that you've found our support team to be super helpful! Providing personalized assistance and insights to optimize your funnels is always our priority. We're dedicated to helping you achieve the highest possible conversions and are thrilled to have your recommendation. If there's anything else we can assist you with or if you have any suggestions for further improvements, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for choosing our app, and we look forward to continuing to support your success!

9 maggio 2024

Thanks Alex for your help

Mag & Doudy
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
ReConvert 💵 ha risposto 15 maggio 2024

Hey!

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I'm glad we were able to answer your questions. So proud of the team as always - Alex is great!

Avraham | Customer Success

13 marzo 2024

Jordan at the customer service was really helpful and professional. Managed to solve everything quickly. Thanks a lot for your help!

Manó Füzet
Ungheria
23 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
ReConvert 💵 ha risposto 17 marzo 2024

Hi Manó!

Thank you so much for your 5* Review. It was a total pleasure helping you - We are delighted you're happy 🖤

2 aprile 2024

Avraham and Alex were fast and helped me get set up! Great app experience!!

KONO Nutrition
22 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
ReConvert 💵 ha risposto 4 aprile 2024

Avraham | Customer Care

4 marzo 2024

With over 2500% ROI it's absolutely worth the investment to have this on our store!

Thomas K. Carpenter books
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
ReConvert 💵 ha risposto 6 marzo 2024

Amazing to see how your store is truly harnessing the power of ReConvert technology!

Thank you so much for your 5* Review! Always here for you! 🖤