Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
16 ottobre 2023

I was using this app and had to pause my store - this meant that the checkout hadn't even been operating. I then got charged last month's usage fees - when the app wasn't even in use. I uninstalled the app and reached out, explaining that they have charged when the app isn't being used. Not only did they not pay my money back, but this month, I've been charged usage fees again, and the app is now uninstalled! Disgusting.

Sensory Surroundings Limited
Regno Unito

Hi there

I'm sorry to hear you feel disappointed with the ReConvert app.

The app charges according to its installation on the store. If it's not installed, it won't charge, if it's installed it will. Much like a Cable TV Subscription that will charge every month regardless if it was watched or not.

It's a shame to see you go and I can assure you that this is not our typical customer experience.

I wish you would reach out to our amazing support team that is available 24/7 for you instead of writing a bad review on the app store.

Our email is care@reconvert.com - please put 'Jordan' in the email subject and I will personally look to help you to sort this out and see if we can get it working for you and look at your account/billing issue too.

2 febbraio 2024

Wont upgrade shopify acct to use. Not useful for stores that are trying to grow but dont have the sales yet to upgrade to plus

Jones & Co. Leatherworks
Stati Uniti
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app

Hi there

I'm sorry to hear you feel the app required you to upgrade to Shopify Plus and deleted the app after 1 hour. It's a shame to see you go and I can assure you that it is not the case that one requires Shopify Plus to use ReConvert. ReConvert provides post-purchase and thank you page upsells that are some of our best converting widgets.

We have been unable to locate your account via the information provided.

Our email is care@reconvert.com - please put 'Jordan' in the email subject and I will personally look to help you to sort this out and see if we can get it working for you.

6 agosto 2023

On Sunday, you inform users of the free plan that they will have to start paying from Monday onwards. While there's no issue with the payment itself, informing business owners on a Sunday that they will be automatically transitioned to a paid plan the following business day seems a bit... sudden? Trust destroyed.

Jimbeels
Germania
Quasi 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
ReConvert 💵 ha risposto 7 agosto 2023

Hi there,

Can you please get back to me at eric@reconvert.io? I will solve this for you, I promise it'll worth your time :)

I've been trying to call and email you but got no answer.

I really want to solve this issue for you,

Eric | ReConvert CEO

29 settembre 2023

Not shopify plus,the use of functionality is very restricted,whether or not the orders traded through this app are charged a monthly basic service fee,compared to other apps of the same type of upsell to be a lot more expensive,do not recommend!

SHINE HAIR
Cina
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
27 agosto 2023

Another Lousy app...Suddenly charged me without notification.

i just installed it but have not used it. It also charges me .. this is 3rd time happening..really lousy apps

Sleepain
Singapore
ReConvert 💵 ha risposto 29 agosto 2023

Hi there,

This billing was indeed an issue on our side and you were refunded immediately with compensation, so it seems like this issue has been solved.

I wish you would reach out to our amazing support team that is available 24/7 for you instead of just writing a bad review on the app store. An issue like this can be solved in a minute.

Especially considering that the app had an ROI of 716% compared to what you've charged wrongly, any other merchant would be super happy with such results.

This is not the first time you've done this with our apps, leaving a bad review once a single thing isn't working for you without asking for help, but we do wish you all the best and good luck with your store.

We're here if you ever wish to talk or give our apps another chance.

Eric | ReConvert & Minta CEO

22 dicembre 2023

Es una estafa dice q hay plan gratis pero t quieren hacer pagar 799 euros al mes el soporte cada vez que escribes te cambia el gexto automaticamente para poner cosas extrañas

Mi Casa
Spagna
12 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
2 agosto 2023

Terrible App, i think all the 5 stars reviews are fake. The pricing method is a Scam, why would i pay you for my sales if you didnt take part of these?

Also, in the Post purchase upsell you cant offer a disscount and free shipping, which is stupid, because if a customer bought from you, he already paid for a shipping but the App can't offer a free shipping for the second order.

A waste of money and time, dont download.

C&M TOYS Chile
Cile
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
ReConvert 💵 ha risposto 5 agosto 2023

Hi there,

I'm trying to reach out via WhatsApp and was trying to call you but I'm getting no answer.

My name is Eric & I'm the CEO of ReConvert, my email is eric@reconvert.io could you please send me an email? I promise I'll fix any issue you may have :)

Regarding fake reviews, I can assure you that 100% of our reviews are real, and took a lot of hard work to build and maintain our reputation. Also, Shopify has a 0 tolerance policy toward fake reviews.

About free shipping, you CAN offer both free shipping and a discount, would you like me to set it up for you? I didn't see you reached out to our support to help you out, our support is available via live chat 24/7.

Please get back to me so we can sort it out, I promise it'll will be worth your time ;)

Eric | ReConvert CEO

28 febbraio 2024

We uninstalled the app from our store because the value it is converting does not justify the charge. After we uninstall the app, it is still charging us.

veloToze

Hi there

I'm sorry to hear you feel the app was not converting for you.

Of course, there are many aspects (beyond just our app) that factor in to whether a promotion will work or not.

We have been unable to locate your account via the information provided.

Our email is care@reconvert.com - please put 'Jordan' in the email subject and I will look to help you to sort this out and see if we can get it working for you.

If the app is uninstalled, there is no possible way for us to charge you, so this cannot be correct. Again, more than happy to look into this for you too.

27 ottobre 2023

Esperienza negativa.
Inizialmente il piano era gratuito, hanno iniziato a fatturare un costo mensile senza avvisi, mentre quando c'è un cambio di contratto si deve dare la possibilità di recesso.
Inoltre hanno pure sbagliato a fatturare la cifra rispetto al loro tariffario e al momento di rimborsare hanno fatto storie. Sconsigliata

BribeUShop
Italia
28 marzo 2023

It could be incredible, however it doesn't integrate with other product fulfillment apps like LuLu Direct or Printful and scapegoats taking responsibility for the issue by putting it on Shopify.

Inrstelr