Recensioni (4.660)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
9 giugno 2024

Ash has been a great help! He helped us set up each flow just how we wanted! Can't wait to see how it helps.

Gene.In.Us Brain
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
ReConvert 💵 ha risposto 11 giugno 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I'm glad we were able to answer your questions. Our customers always seem to love Ash's dedication to them!

9 aprile 2024

Overall great app and fast helpful customer service! Alex helped me out with a bunch of questions and overall definitely recommend the app if you are looking for post-purchase upsells, super straight forward and quality support! Great app! easy 5 star

RoseGold & Black Pty Ltd
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
ReConvert 💵 ha risposto 14 aprile 2024

Thank you for your 5* review - it means the world to us!

We want our merchants to be as successful as possible and we grow with them! That's how we have always rolled and will continue to roll 📈

4 maggio 2024

I used this product in the past and had to take a break as I didn't need a post purchase option, things have since changed and I needed to get my old program back. I had some questions and Avraham and Alex took great care of me. Product is awesome, and 10/10 customer service.

Frontline Optics
ReConvert 💵 ha risposto 6 maggio 2024

Hey!

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy! Alex and me - dream team.

I'm glad we were able to help you in the end to achieve the result you were looking for!

5 giugno 2024

Great app and outstanding customer service! Ash was a genuine hero as we transitioned to checkout extensibility and implemented a thank you page upsell. He spent hours working through some issues with us and got us up and running. If you want to increase AOV backed by top notch support, I highly recommend ReConvert.

Zend Coffee & Wellness
ReConvert 💵 ha risposto 9 giugno 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I'm glad we were able to answer your questions. Ash always goes the extra mile to make sure customers get used to new aspects of the app!

8 maggio 2024

ReConvert has been great for our thank you page optimization, and their customer service is top notch. Avraham was incredibly helpful when we ran into some issues, and we've been very pleased with the team's responsiveness!

Soapbox
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
ReConvert 💵 ha risposto 15 maggio 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I'm glad we were able to answer your questions and get things sorted for you! Was a pleasure assisting.

Data modifica: 18 aprile 2024

I had a few issues with some incorrect billing amount, but the management team promised to sort it out.

Coolcat Gadget
Ungheria
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
ReConvert 💵 ha risposto 14 aprile 2024

Hi V

Thanks so much - Happy to have helped. 🖤

Avraham | Customer Success Manager

5 giugno 2024

Amazing app and amazing support! Alex was really helpful in providing me with all the necessary information proactively.

The app itself is rich with functionalities. I would suggest it for any store.

Nobile Italy
Italia
ReConvert 💵 ha risposto 9 giugno 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I'm glad we were able to answer your questions. Our customers always seem to love Alex's detailed technical knowledge.

3 maggio 2024

The customer service is absolutely amazing, I had a problem and Avraham from Reconvert helped me with it thoroughly! I’m so grateful! Defiantly download this app because if you do ever need support, they’re so helpful!

CanineCraftsUK
Regno Unito
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
ReConvert 💵 ha risposto 5 maggio 2024

Hey A!

25 aprile 2024

There are a lot of disappointing apps in the Shopify App Store that are poorly designed, confusing, and just don't work. This is not one of them. I'd never installed or used a post-purchase upsell app before, but it was a breeze using this because you can visually see the flow you're building, and it all worked as expected. This app absolutely deserves its high rating.

Great job to the ReConvert team!

Gear Genius
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
ReConvert 💵 ha risposto 2 maggio 2024

Thank you for your 5* review - it means the world to us!

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about how highly-regarded you consider our app to be! We also think so (but then we could be accused of bias! 😉 )

25 marzo 2024

This App is best for reconverting conversions. Alex is best with his customer service and I am so happy he solved all my inquiries with patience. I will definitely be using this app on all my other stores.

Himalayas Shop