Recurpay Subscription App

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
17 Nisan 2024

Really enjoy the option to have subscriptions for my products, especially useful for those who need a recurring supply. The support is very quick to respond and aid with customization as well.
I enjoy that it will alert you to "Update" subscriptions should a product change with a previous subscription attached to it.

MoonMaid Botanicals
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
8 Mayıs 2024

This app is an excellent starting point for implementing a subscription model on your e-commerce platform. The support team is outstanding! I had of course a couple of issues I think they are still growing so, normal but always very reactive and understanding, ready to help.

Nunuū
Meksika
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
20 Mayıs 2024

This subscription app is first of all really good, well built by default but I required some special additions to be made - recurpay went all out, and by all out I mean it!

They redesigned basically the entire system, removing certain things I asked for, adjusting the app perfectly to my liking (even editing there code) just so I was satisfied.

If you need a subscription app, it's a no brainer. The support is unparalleled - I've never seen such dedication EVER with anything I have purchased/dealt with.

10/10

UltimateRoller
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
7 Mayıs 2024

This app and Sinchain have been fantastic! Lots of customers signing up and when I needed to adjust wording, Sinchain was all over helping! Great app, great services!!!

ästhetik skincare
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
6 Mayıs 2024

Best platform I've found. I looked at almost all the subscription app partners for shopify and they are by far the best. Their support is wonderful and they were able to easily help us with customizations. Best value and customer journey. Thanks Recurpay!

The Bubble Factory
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
19 Mart 2024

It's working well. It does everything I want. I've even gained subscriptions from the Checkout process, which is great. Support have been very obliging too. Thank you Sinchain!

WPop: Wholesale Prices
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
15 Nisan 2024

Excellent. the app itself is easy to understand and use and the support is really quick(far more better than other apps) and helpful

pidan

CamisetasFutbolSorpresa
İspanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
23 Mayıs 2024

Received instant help with my problem and was resolved just as quick.

MD Nutritionals NZ
Yeni Zelanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
17 Mayıs 2024

Outstanding customer support. Easy to use. I would highly recommend!

The Doxie Boutique