Recurpay Subscription App

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
12 Temmuz 2024

Initial set up was quick and easy and the chat helped quickly if I had questions. My onboarding meeting was very beneficial and informative. Should be a great add to my business!

SAMA
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
15 Nisan 2024

Recurpay is an absolute game-changer! It flawlessly handled our subscription needs- seamlessly integrating free shipping options at an unbeatable price point. What truly sets Recurpay apart is their customer support—responsive, knowledgeable, and always ready to go the extra mile. Thanks to Recurpay, our subscription service runs smoother than ever before. I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone seeking a hassle-free solution for subscription management!

BestVacuum.com
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 gün
1 Mayıs 2024

Great service and highly functional plugin, I can highly recommend.

hygëia
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
13 Şubat 2024

Very good customer service!! Insane response speeds, able to help in many different ways. Will continue to use this subscription service and think it is the perfect one for starting on Shopify/Growing brands. Other subscription services seem overpriced if you are starting out. 5/5 so far - they will help you solve almost any issue.

Semveta
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 ay
7 Mayıs 2024

RECURPAY APP has been quick & efficient to deal with and setup and see will allow further enhancement as we grow.

SOB GROUP MARKETPLACE
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
29 Mart 2024

I have never experienced as effective, quick and solution focused customer service with any other shopify app.

I needed to launch my website and needed to get the subscription function fixed. The speed and effectiveness of the support this app offers is unmatched - They responded almost immediately and fixed my problem in time for my launch! Function was exactly what I needed for my website! 10/10 would recommend anyone to use their app!

Elevate
Singapur
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 11 saat
25 Nisan 2024

Banging app, banging customer service - quick and efficient in responding (also funny). Highly recommend

Try Supplements
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:13 gün
26 Şubat 2024

Had a blast with Shopify's Recurpay team. They're quick, funny, and super helpful. Went the extra mile to sort me out. If you want a subscription module with awesome customer service, Recurpay's your jam.

Can't wait to launch!

AlphaVit
Avusturya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
22 Şubat 2024

Excellent customer service! Recurpay has worked very well for our seasonal subscription boxes. The team has been incredibly helpful whenever we have had questions or needed support!

Simone & Ivy
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 ay
26 Ocak 2024

Great app and good value for money but what really makes this app stand out from all the others is the support. It is practically instant, no matter what it is, they go out of their way to get it sorted. None of the normal this does not do this or that, just a simple we will get it sorted and within minutes it is done. Sinchain was the person who assisted on this occasion and I cannot praise them more highly, professional, helpful, friendly and most important got the job done without any fuss. Thank you.
I most definitely recommend this app and the company.

My Health Oasis