Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
1 febbraio 2024

its actually a very amazing product. we have done many influencer campaign, with it we showcase it on our website. thereby increasing credibility.

Makeit
India
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
28 dicembre 2023

Amazing app. Adding REELS to my product page and home page have helped tremendously with showcasing my products in a video format.

The customer support is very prompt and extremely helpful.

They've even helped fix my website with issues outside of the app which is incredible.

Swingmanz
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
10 gennaio 2024

Its one of the best apps for showcasing reels on your website. not only that you can easily translate the content. add the product on the video.

Actan
Arabia Saudita
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
3 febbraio 2024

This video reel looks great on my home page. I needed help adding it to my theme and they assisted quickly and helped get it where I wanted it. I definitely recommend this, thank you!

Keke Krowns Boutique
Circa 5 ore di utilizzo dell’app
18 gennaio 2024

Reel has efficiently integrated short video features into our website, resulting in a noticeable increase in both viewing engagement and sales. The prompt and timely customer service is also appreciated.

Jackery
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
25 novembre 2023

Nice and clean app. Very user friendly and good for making high converting webpages! Also good costumer service, I had a question about adjusting a widget and Garry was really helpfull and fixed it in 2 minutes. Thanks!

Dermiglow
Paesi Bassi
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
6 dicembre 2023

Very good tool. Great support. Lot of updates.
Perfect.

GeoRide
Francia
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
12 dicembre 2023

They have the best customer support across all shopify apps. Gurkirat was super helpful in solving all our queries. If you are running an ecommerce store - reelup is a no-brainer.

ZAISHA
India
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
24 dicembre 2023

this app has been EXACTLY what I was looking for it’s so easy to use and I appreciate that I can import social media videos to showcase for customers who may not have social media to see visuals! I did have a question about the video pop-ups and the team responded soo fast and was very helpful I would definitely recommend this is something that Works

ZionLuxe
Circa 5 ore di utilizzo dell’app
2 gennaio 2024

an outstanding app to beautify you website.. with excellent support services.
easy to use and get help.

Berry Bags