Değerlendirmeler (236)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
31 Mayıs 2024

I've been through countless different referrals platforms and always come back to Conjured. For the price you pay, you can build a powerful and user-centric referral programme that does exactly what you want it to (albeit after some setup time, but the team are very helpful and quick to get you set up). Now that you're able to send emails from with Klaviyo its a real game changer - we're able to integrate it with our existing marketing stack, use automations, and AB test to optimise our campaigns.

Happy Tuesdays
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
19 Haziran 2024

Very good app and simple to set up! Support is also very helpful and quick to respond.

Bird & Blend Tea Co.
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
21 Şubat 2024

Emir was amazing at helping not only design a specific pop up feature, but also implement it with strict targeting rules. Thank you very much - very helpful!

Raindrop
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
1 Nisan 2024

I looked at a lot of referral widgets to support our site and none could do what we needed until I found SC Conjured Referrals. The tech is flexible, easy to use and the customer support are great. Highly recommend.

Sugarless
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 gün
18 Mart 2024

App easy to set up and support is very reactive and helpful! I recommend!

Mium Lab UK
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
10 Mayıs 2024

Great, prompt support from Emira, thanks.

pawable
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
20 Mart 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

I like this app but I am just need to consider moving to different app to address some other aspects for my business otherwise this app is excellent to use.
Adis has been absolutely outstanding in providing me with exceptional customer support. His responsiveness, knowledge, and willingness to go the extra mile have made my experience with your company truly remarkable. I greatly appreciate his efforts in ensuring that my concerns are addressed promptly and effectively. Thank you, Adis, for your exceptional service.

Globalyou
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
14 Mart 2024

Great support by Haris and the team. Love the functionality that you can give away also free products to advocates and friends which is essential for our business

Freiland Bio Metzger Jäger und Sammler
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 saat
23 Şubat 2024

Great service.

Hudson Home
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
27 Aralık 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi

Great Customer Experience. Haris and Adna were prompt in answering my questions.

REFRAMD