Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
9 januari 2024

This App is soo informative! Especially when you have just launched your business and are eager to know what your customers are interested in the most. This app is also good for checking in on your marketing efforts to see which items are bringing your customers to your site. I was able to see that people are spending more and more time on our site, and I love that. There is no wait for support, and they are so kind and happy to help. I was only planning on doing the trial, but once I began to use it, I said, "Maybe we'll keep the free plan." However, we see that keeping this plan is vital, so we upgraded to the Growth Plan, which has all the features we need to be as nosey as we want. I can't wait for the Heatmap feature to launch. Give them a try, I promise you will not regret it.

Trendyville Boutique
7 dagen gebruiken de app
20 november 2023

It is amazing, it really helps me understand my customers´behavior while on my site in order to take action to optimize.

Tetes.co
Colombia
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
17 januari 2024

Great customer services and dedication to making the customer happy. For me, when implementing Shopify apps, I look for customer service quality as it is crucial to have a team ready to help. A++ experience with them.

Marley & Mango
20 dagen gebruiken de app
28 november 2023

Thank you Waqas for your support! We have only just started using this app, but it was a pretty straight up process and the app looks very nice and modern.

Lavender Living
Australië
30 dagen gebruiken de app
22 november 2023

Super useful. Recently I have been running into many issues regarding the add to cart buttons and that was creating a lot of fallback with conversion rate and even sessions (somehow). Using Peek! I was able to locate where the issues were taking place and how everything is running on my customer's side. Thankfully after resetting my codes for shopify back to default, I'm able to receive more sales and the issue occurs less often.

Highly recommend!

Austrige
12 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 29 november 2023

This app helps us understand what issues we have with our website. The customer service team is amazing and definitely recommend this to any small business owner. I did try other apps similar to this and none are comparable to this one. A must have for your shopify store.

The Glam Kit
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
22 november 2023

Ready to see how this application works. This is a big selling period so the additional insights will be very helpful. Very intuitive application and great customer service.

Used By God
12 dagen gebruiken de app
20 december 2023

The app does what it says and very intuitive interface. The app is fast and very easyn to use

Desi Alpha
India
25 dagen gebruiken de app
7 november 2023

nice customer services and quick replies. I like that it's on the shopify platform instead of jumping out to another website, which drove me crazy everytime.

polish.