Recenze (1 563)

• 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
4. červenec 2024

Chan is awesome!

Super helpful creating new reports for me, really Report Pundit as a whole has been awesome to deal with and very quick to help with whatever I need.

Even on the weekends I will send a request over and they will have the changes made and the new report generated before COB on at next Monday. Killer customer service!

Lightning Rod Parts
Doba používání aplikace: 25 dny
12. červen 2024

Great app! I love the chat function. We have had a lot of customization needs for our reporting and Report Pundit has solved every issue and been very quick to respond with solutions!

Harbor Sweets Wholesale
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
4. červenec 2024

Using Report Pundit for deeper, more comprehensive reporting purposes in Shopify has been a game changer on the time front, analytics front, and reporting front. The app has simplified and streamlined previously redundant analytics, significantly enhancing our efficiency.

Beyond the app's capabilities, the tech support is honestly next level! I have sought support from four different individuals who have efficiently and effectively met all my needs. Beyond helping me build reports, they have taken additional time to show me their workarounds on the back end, so I am better skilled at building unique reports for our company's needs. This is the best tech support I have ever experienced from any app.

Thank you, Report Pundit. We are loving using your app, its reports, and all that your platform has to offer. Your customer service is phenomenal! Game changer!

Spy Cider House and Distillery
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
12. červen 2024

Great reporting app to capture data that Shopify sometimes can't or won't. Also, amazing support team that is quick to answer and solve your issues.

Chargel
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
28. květen 2024

Amazing app for data analysis. Can't imagine our finance and management operations without this app left with the only Shopify devices.

Support is 24/7 and super helpful.

tons-shop
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
1. červenec 2024

Report Pundit is excellent. The support is superb. Chan created custom reports for me in a matter of seconds. Such a help. Many thanks

Meeks Shoes
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
18. květen 2024

I worked hours (days) to find a report on Shopify that would combine payout data with order data, each transaction would have totals on one row. I wanted order date, fulfillment date, payout date for each order. I tried vlookups to combine data , but with 1000's of entries my reports took many hours to build. And easily prone to error.
Shopify customer service understood what I needed and suggested I try Report Pundit or another app. Being very familiar with Shopify's reports, Report Pundit took less than an hour to understand. I selected one of their reports and customized it. I was able to build the report I needed but was missing 2 columns and my totals were combining refund and sales (same order #). I used the chat option and Amal was able to add columns on his end.
I have now totals by order number and refund # (order #+R), Total Sales Report with the Payout Report, with fulfillment date. I can easily trace total sales by order to payout amount. We are on the accrual basis and having this report makes recording sales based on fulfillment date so easy!

Fygg
Doba používání aplikace: 7 dny
28. březen 2024

I use Report Pundit for 3 businesses every single day. I have had many questions over the years and they are always there to help almost immediately resolve any issue I have. Excellent work!

Patriot Power Source
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
26. červen 2024

This report app is awesome. When you need custom fields added, customer support is there to assist you. Very quick and easy. I defenitly Recommend this app.

MCRD Photography
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
22. květen 2024

Very recommended tool for having a great overview of your shops. Nevertheless, the best Report Pundit has, is the support. Really fast and easy solving of my needs (for example addidg a custom column that needed coding).

Spyra – EU