Report Pundit , Počet recenzí: 1 487

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
13. březen 2024

Very flexibile and with an enormous amount of options.
Integral to our business.

Farmer Gracy
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 roky
23. únor 2024

This is a great app, for the price it can't be beat. Customer support takes it over the top and helps with custom reporting which I really apprecite.

Thrive With Wellness PMA
Doba používání aplikace: 11 měsíci
15. leden 2024

Report Pundit is not only a easy to use fantastic APP, but their customer service alone needs 5-Stars! Keep it up.

CaptCan Comics Inc
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
18. březen 2024

This app is amazing meets all of our reporting needs and support is amazing, they were able to help us build with report question.

Enloe Gift Shop
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
19. únor 2024

Helper (Pragathi) she was really helpful and professional, not the last thing fast. Thanks for your service!

theflavourhouse.com.mt
Malta
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
13. březen 2024

Their customer service is outstanding. For any report you need assistance creating, they are there to help!

AEWA Kuwait
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
26. únor 2024

Out of the box reports are great and the tool is super easy to use. Also, the team is extremely helpful. I needed help building a custom report, and the support team built me a sample version that was perfect within minutes! Big thank you to Mahesh from the support team for your help :)

Kamana
Doba používání aplikace: 20 dny
18. březen 2024

10 star support, they create custom reports on request.

Suganda Skincare
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
6. březen 2024

We installed this app to help us with our Paypal reconciliation - there is a report out of the box that does everything we need. Separately, I just had a need to use the 'sales by discount' report - and need a couple extra columns that weren't included in the base report. I reached out to Report Pundit and they replied immediately and added the columns I needed. Super fast response and help! Very impressed.

Kodiak Canvas
Doba používání aplikace: 12 dny
21. prosinec 2023

Report Pundit makes up for what Shopify is lacking in reporting. There is an incredible library of pre-built reports, making it an incredible value. On top of that, the customer service in exceptional! Any time there is an additional report I need help creating, I send a quick chat, answer any questions their team has, and I have a custom report in less than 24 hours. Cannot reccomend enough!

Kooringal USA