Reputon Etsy Reviews , Počet recenzí: 175

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
Datum úprav: 31. leden 2024

I've been using the app for quite a while, but found that there is no way to customize the view or markup where I need it. The video shows how to do it, but I don't have this function. So unfortunately I have to uninstall it.

Update: Thank you very much for the quick support, everything works now.

California Wallpaper
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
Vývojář Reputon odpověděl 30. leden 2024

We're sorry to hear about your bad experience. Our support team has reached out to discuss and resolve the issues you've encountered. We appreciate your feedback and are committed to ensuring your satisfaction.

2. únor 2024

A great app for starter stores migrating from another platform. Customers can see the same products being reviewed in real time, so there are no questions about the legitimacy of your professional conduct.

NewVibeDesigns
Doba používání aplikace: 11 měsíci
Vývojář Reputon odpověděl 5. únor 2024

Fantastic to hear that our app has been a great fit for your store! The transparency with real-time product reviews is a powerful touch. If there's anything more you'd like to see or any questions, feel free to reach out. Cheers to more reviews!

1. leden 2024

A great way to integrate reviews from Etsy to my Shopify store! It gives customers more confidence in ordering from my website.

Badge Whimsy
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
Vývojář Reputon odpověděl 3. leden 2024

Fantastic to hear it's boosting your customer confidence! If there's anything more you'd like to enhance or if you have further questions, feel free to let us know.

17. leden 2024

Love the app but after about 2 months, whet in to do edits to my website and the reviews would not show up. Not sure if it was user error, but I removed the app and just added it back. Hopefully there are no problems now.

Checklist Planners
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
Vývojář Reputon odpověděl 22. leden 2024

Thank you for your feedback, and we're sorry to hear about the issue you faced. If you encounter any further difficulties or have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help ensure a seamless experience for you with our app.

5. leden 2024

The app works just fine but I wish there were easier options to customize the look of it without going into editing the code.

Frolic Creations
Doba používání aplikace: 9 dny
Vývojář Reputon odpověděl 10. leden 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're continuously working on improving the app, and your input is valuable. We'll explore options to make customization more user-friendly. If you have any specific suggestions or need assistance, feel free to let us know. Your experience matters to us!

13. leden 2024

it has been great. Easy install. I've been using it for over a year and it works just like it says.

Hella Good Shop
Doba používání aplikace: 12 měsíci
Vývojář Reputon odpověděl 22. leden 2024

We're delighted to hear that you've had a great experience with our app over the past year! Your satisfaction and positive feedback mean a lot to us. If there's anything specific you love about it or if you have any suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear. Thank you for being a valued customer, and here's to many more successful years ahead!

24. leden 2024

This app stopped working and displaying reviews but kept charging for the "service."

BarbeesTreasures
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
Vývojář Reputon odpověděl 25. leden 2024

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you encountered with our app. We make it a priority to promptly address widget-related issues. Our team has reached out to you to resolve this matter, and we are committed to finding the best solution to address this issue.

3. leden 2024

This app is so much fun to use and was easy to set up and style. I love having my Etsy shop reviews display on my site.

Notebookily
Doba používání aplikace: 13 dny
Vývojář Reputon odpověděl 5. leden 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback! Let us know if you need any help by sending an email to info@reputon.com.

20. leden 2024

The app is great except for the fact that I have to copy and paste the URL of each listing that has been reviewed. This is cumbersome and difficult to keep track of.

Gobsmacked Gifts
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář Reputon odpověděl 22. leden 2024

We appreciate your feedback, and we understand that the manual input of product URLs can be cumbersome. We're continually working to enhance our app, and your input is valuable. If you have any other suggestions or if there's anything specific you'd like to see improved, please feel free to share. Thank you for using our app, and we're here to assist with any further concerns you may have.

28. listopad 2023

Love this app, it features my Etsy reviews on my Shopify website. These reviews help provide trust and customer validity to my Shopify store.

Melanated Culture Club
Doba používání aplikace: 8 dny
Vývojář Reputon odpověděl 30. listopad 2023

Thrilled to hear our app is boosting your store's credibility with Etsy reviews! Thanks for choosing us to enhance your business. If you have any suggestions, we're all ears at info@reputon.com