Recenze (493)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
7. květen 2024

My need for this app was simple. Hide all the pricing in only one category.
While it was a little challenging for me at first.
The customer support was amazing and all was adjusted to meet my needs in a very short amount of time. Thank you all.

FelixBurgosArt
Doba používání aplikace: 27 dny
Vývojář Quote Snap odpověděl 17. květen 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience with the O:Request a Quote ‑ Hide Price app! 🌟 We're glad to hear that our customer support team was able to assist you effectively and adjust the settings to meet your needs quickly. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your experience with our app continues to be positive!

12. duben 2024

Great Support and Effective App

I've been using the "Request a Quote" app on my Shopify store to manage how prices are displayed, and it has significantly helped streamline my customer interactions. The app works seamlessly when handling individual collections, providing exactly what I need for my business setup.

I recently encountered a hiccup when applying the app's features to multiple collections, but I'm confident in the support team's ability to address and resolve this minor issue promptly. The responsiveness and professionalism of the support staff, especially Tracy, have been outstanding.

I highly recommend this app to any Shopify store owner looking for a reliable solution to manage product pricing visibility and enhance customer service.

Best regards,
Florin

Oscar Albums
Rumunsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
Vývojář Quote Snap odpověděl 13. duben 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review, Florin! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that our Request a Quote app has helped streamline your customer interactions and meets your business needs seamlessly. We apologize for the hiccup you encountered with applying the app's features to multiple collections, but we're glad Tracy and our support team were able to assist you promptly and professionally.

Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're committed to ensuring your experience with our app remains excellent. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 🌟🛠️

3. červen 2024

The app took some work to make it effective for my particular website, but the customer support team made it happen! Very happy

BIG SKY SHOP + STUDIO
Doba používání aplikace: 26 dny
19. červen 2024

This app does everything I need it to, I have searched quite a while for a quoting app that functions well across my range of fairly complex products. Absolutely loving it so far and Tracy has been incredible in helping me make further customisations to ensure everything works perfectly for my store.

Highly recommend!

Stakd
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 8 dny
Vývojář Quote Snap odpověděl 21. červen 2024

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app meets all your quoting needs effectively, especially across your range of complex products. We're also glad that Tracy provided incredible support by helping you with further customizations to ensure everything works perfectly for your store. Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you have any more feedback or questions in the future, feel free to reach out. 😊🌟

6. červen 2024

Awesome app, honestly works like advertised. Ran into some problems but after the support staff assisted us we managed to get through perfectly. Much appreciatiation to them. I highly recommend this app

Meubelstoffeerderij.nl
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 29 dny
Vývojář Quote Snap odpověděl 8. červen 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you find the O:Request a Quote ‑ Hide Price app awesome and that it works as advertised! 😊 It's fantastic to know that our support staff could assist you effectively and get you through any problems you encountered. 💬 We'll be sure to pass along your appreciation to them!

Thank you for your glowing recommendation! If you ever need further assistance or have questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your experience with our app remains excellent! 🌟

22. květen 2024

Quick responses from support, and they did a good job editing my theme to make the quote system appear better. Would recommend.

CapableCargo
Doba používání aplikace: 24 dny
Vývojář Quote Snap odpověděl 25. květen 2024

🌟 Thank you for the glowing recommendation! 😊 We're delighted to hear that our support team provided quick responses and did a great job editing your theme to enhance the appearance of the quote system for O:Request a Quote ‑ Hide Price app. Your satisfaction is our priority! 🚀🛠️🌟

11. duben 2024

Great support! Was able to troubleshoot an issue I was having with the hide price feature. Support responded within minutes of my inquiry and problem resolved by end of working day. I usually do not leave reviews but feel in this instance this is well deserved.

Epoxy Central
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
Vývojář Quote Snap odpověděl 13. duben 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that our support team was able to promptly assist you with troubleshooting the hide price feature in our app, O:Request a Quote ‑ Hide Price. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we're here to ensure your experience with our app remains excellent! 🌟🛠️

22. duben 2024

Perfect app for your website, and the best online service, Anna and everyone there are just always available whenever you're facing any problems or you want to make any changes.

CMI
Spojené arabské emiráty
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář Quote Snap odpověděl 3. květen 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're delighted to hear that you find the "Request a Quote ‑ Hide Price" app perfect for your website and that you've had such positive experiences with our online service. It’s fantastic to know that Anna and the rest of our team have been readily available to assist you whenever you've faced problems or wanted to make changes. We truly appreciate your feedback and are here to continue providing top-notch support whenever you need us. Thanks for choosing our app! 😊🌟

11. červen 2024

It is great! Their functions perfectly suit my need. The assistant team responses very quickly and professionally. Good experience with the app.

PYLA
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář Quote Snap odpověděl 13. červen 2024

Thank you for your amazing review! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that our app perfectly suits your needs. Our team takes pride in responding quickly and professionally. 🌟 We're glad you had a good experience with the app!

5. červen 2024

Great Service, had some bugs as my template was not a shopify template but the technical support fixed it within minutes.

The Satellite Shop
Doba používání aplikace: 5 dny
Vývojář Quote Snap odpověděl 8. červen 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you received great service and that our technical support team was able to swiftly fix the bugs, even with a non-Shopify template! 😊 Providing efficient solutions is what we strive for, and we're delighted that we could assist you promptly. 💬 If you ever encounter any further issues or have questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to ensure your experience remains smooth and successful! 🌟