Retail Barcode Labels , Počet recenzí: 531

• 13 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 15 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 47 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
9. leden 2024

The labels don't fit the label half the time. And the SHopify support is useless helping us fix on how to center the label on the label itself. It prints it on the TOP of the label cutting it off no matter what we select and do.

Lori’s Kitchen Store
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 11. leden 2024

Hi, Lori! We're sorry to see you are having trouble with the app and didn't receive the support you were expecting. There are many troubleshooting steps to attempt that such as ensuring the label size you are printing on is the correct size in the app. That being said, our team should have escalated your situation if you tried all troubleshooting and it did not work. As such, feel free to reach out to us again, or over social media so we can ensure you are being supported. - Skye, Shopify Support

10. leden 2024

We've been using Retail Barcode Labels for the last 4 years. While the app is generally functional, we desperately miss Quickbooks for labels because we could print on a partially depleted sheet. PLEASE offer an option to choose the column and row to begin printing on for Avery Standard - 5160 2.63" x 1" - 67mm x 25mm.

Additionally, the print area almost always slightly bleeds into the next label. We print from Google Chrome as suggested to minimize this, but wish we could shrink the barcode a bit for cleaner prints on our label sheets.

Aside from these 2 issues, the app has worked well for us.

The Sparrow Mercantile
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 roky
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 12. leden 2024

Hi, there! This is great feedback, and I have passed along your suggestions to our developers. Thank you for sharing! Greta, Shopify Support

23. srpen 2023

The app has a lot of troubleshooting. It's also impossible to reach the help page because it keeps crashing.

Eliza Faulkner Designs Inc.
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 8 měsíci
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 26. srpen 2023

Hi, there.

We appreciate you reaching out and expressing your feedback.

Our Help Center is currently experiencing issues when reaching out to support. Our developers are aware and actively investigating the error to produce a solution. Once the Help Center issue is resolved, I recommend contacting our team so we can investigate any difficulties you're having with the app: https://shopify.link/vRnL. -Victoria, Shopify Support.

7. červenec 2023

App was working until the beginning of this week, where as of now it hasn't let me print out a single label. The page doesn't even load up anymore, I was chatting with a Shopify representative and still couldn't come up with a solution. Still haven't been able to find the problem, if anyone else knows please reply. thanks

Rotation.Philly
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 8. srpen 2023

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we truly appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear that your experience with the app wasn't satisfactory. If you haven't done so already, I'd encourage you to connect with our Live Support so we can take a closer look into getting this resolved: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. - Blair, Shopify Support

10. srpen 2023

Prima app, alleen 2 dingen; De marges zijn net iets te groot waardoor de variant vermelding er niet helemaal op staat en het €-teken staat te dicht op het bedrag, waardoor er vaak verwarring ontstaat over de prijs op het label.

BdB Mode
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
19. červen 2023

App usually works perfectly, however, today we're missing the specific product page that we are trying to print labels for.

It seems to be a glitch that won't allow us to print as it stays in a constant state of creating new barcodes.

United Kicks
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky

3. červenec 2023

This was an easy to use app until last week. Like the other reviews this app was working fine until last last week now it's not even creating barcodes, so pretty useless now & I don't want to have to re-create new barcodes for over 400 products??

SKULPT
Irsko
Doba používání aplikace: 11 měsíci
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 8. srpen 2023

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear that your experience with the Retail Barcode Label app wasn't satisfactory. If you haven't done so already, I'd encourage you to connect with our Live Support so we can take a closer look into getting this resolved: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. - Blair, Shopify Support

Datum úprav: 21. říjen 2020

I used to really love this app. However, it automatically changed my label printing settings, and now I can't print on any labels other than square. I wish it would also print on Dymo medium labels, but it's currently not an option.

Jagged Lily Clothing Co.
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 27. říjen 2020

Thank you for writing your review and for providing us with this feedback, it's much appreciated. I'd like to learn more about what your printing settings were before and if it's possible to revert back to them, so I will be sending an email to you shortly to discuss this in more detail. Please look out for that and get back to me there. -Victor, Shopify Support

12. květen 2020

Haven't had too many problems as far as ease of use. It's pretty simple and easy to work with.

I do wish it had more label options for Dymo printers. I use 1.5"x1" labels. I'm able to print them still but because there's a size difference it cuts some of the wording off if it's too long, even I choose fit to label when printing.

Another problem I had was not being able to now post my products to Google Shopping because of Google's length requirement. I didn't know this until after I had already barcoded over 1500 of my products. I haven't decided yet whether or not to redo all the barcodes because of this.

Something I also wish was an option was to add a date.

Stranger Games BST
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 18. květen 2020

Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad to hear that the app has been simple and easy to use in your experience!

At the moment, Retail Barcode Labels supports these labels sizes: https://bit.ly/2Zdw49M. However, I understand you'd prefer to work with 1.5" x 1" labels instead, so I'm happy to pass along your feedback regarding these sizes to our teams directly. I'll also share your note about including the date on the labels as well, as I can understand how this would be helpful.

In terms of the barcode requirements for Google Shopping, we have more details on what Google requires for this here: https://bit.ly/2AFXjQh. If you decide to edit the barcodes to fit Google's requirements, I recommend using the bulk editor (https://bit.ly/2Ti93ic) to make this process faster and easier.

I'll send you an email directly to confirm that we've logged your feedback on our end. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

7. červen 2019

Barcodes print nicely, but it's a process to be able to print them. I enter all new arrivals and then go back to print the barcodes, but this app, doesn't have a place that shows anything new entered, so you have to go one by one and look them up to print.

Inspired Designs Boutique
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 roky
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 10. červen 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the Retail Barcode Labels app! Our development team is always looking for ways to improve the functionality of our apps. This feature is not currently available in this app but I will be letting our team know. I have followed-up with you via email to see if there is anything else I can assist with. Looking forward to connecting with you soon!

- Alex, Shopify Support