Retail Barcode Labels , 531件のレビュー

• 評価の13%は3つ星です
  • 評価の15%は2つ星です
  • 評価の47%は1つ星です
2023年8月31日

I contacted support, but all of the AI's answers were things I had already tried, and they did not lead to a solution.
Support tells me to look at the "Retail Barcode Label", but this link is broken. I will stop using this app because I don't have the support I can count on.

HitoMi.india from New Delhi
インド
アプリの使用期間:約10時間
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年9月1日

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we truly appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear that you're experience with the app wasn't satisfactory. To connect with our Live Support, you can enter 'I still need help' into the chat box. This will allow us to take a closer look into any issues that you may be having: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. - Blair, Shopify Support

編集日:2023年6月3日

For the most part this app works well enough for our environment. However, today, when we go to print the barcode label, it will not load the image on the print preview page so we can actually print. We have tried it on 2 different laptops running Windows 11 and on our iPad and none will finish loading the print preview page. We cannot print labels at all, though I can print as many test prints as I want. Was there an update to this app?

Thank you for your response Victoria.

I have an open ticket , 38855387,and no resolution from Shopify after spending more than an hour on chat with a team member. And there has been NO response from Shopify since Wednesday, May 31.

Through my own repeated troubleshooting and persistence, Friday I was able to get labels to print. With no help from Shopify.

I think Shopify needs to quit reducing staff and actually train the people working for them to know the product they are supporting. Whenever I have contacted Shopify for support, they direct me to help files that I have already read or they contact some other team for resolution. This leads to lengthy waits for the customer. As a former IT Application Support Analyst, this would have been unacceptable to my employer. As a customer of Shopify, I find this unacceptable.

River Art Gallery
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年6月3日

Hi, there. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I understand you're facing difficulties on your end and are unable to print labels at all. To further investigate and troubleshoot this, I recommend creating a support request via the Shopify Help Center so our team can take a look: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. - Victoria, Shopify Support.

2023年8月23日

The app has a lot of troubleshooting. It's also impossible to reach the help page because it keeps crashing.

Eliza Faulkner Designs Inc.
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年8月26日

Hi, there.

We appreciate you reaching out and expressing your feedback.

Our Help Center is currently experiencing issues when reaching out to support. Our developers are aware and actively investigating the error to produce a solution. Once the Help Center issue is resolved, I recommend contacting our team so we can investigate any difficulties you're having with the app: https://shopify.link/vRnL. -Victoria, Shopify Support.

2023年6月19日

You shouldn't have to go through 4 to 5 steps just to print 1 price label. Additionally, it's very aggravating when Shopify makes changes without notifying their customers. One day the app is working, the next it's been changed creating havoc and loss income to retailers.

Mountain Attitude Designs™
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年6月22日

Hello! Thank you for leaving a review and sharing your feedback, it's greatly appreciated. I recommend reading over our help document (https://shopify.link/JeKo) for different steps to print a label, including from the product page and within the app. You can check out the Changelog (https://shopify.link/Y7dL) for platform updates, and I'd be happy to pass along your feedback about wanting to receive notifications when updates are made. Thank you again! - Greta, Shopify Support

編集日:2023年5月8日

If you need a simple pricing lable it is good. But does not use standard size lables and has no ablity to other standard size lables. I would love to be able to use a barcord lable that provides for 3 lines not just 2.
A little tired of always beening told to go out an purchased another monthly app to get basic functionallity out of Shopfiy.

Looking Glass Gifts and Gallery
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年5月10日

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback regarding the label sizes and will pass this onto our developers! - Nia, Shopify Support

2023年6月19日

Everything has been perfect, up until today. I'm not sure if it is a glitch in the system or a new feature, but when I try to print labels it takes me back to the template screen instead of Label Preview. It just adds another step to printing labels because i then have to search that product again to print a label.

Miles and Bishop
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年6月20日

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and letting us know about this extra step. I can see why this would be an inefficient and time-consuming feature. Your feedback will be communicated to our development team. -Emily, Shopify Support

2023年3月26日

We need more label sizes and able to change orientation. I sell skincare and need Dymo 30333 size labels printed landscape. Have been using app for a few years and love, but the lack of labels avail is a bummer. Cannot download labels as CSV so I can print through DYMO directly.

coral & reef
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年3月31日

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your feedback. I definitely understand the benefits of supporting more options around size and orientation. Rest assured, all of the suggestions you have listed will be passed on to our development team for consideration. -Mac, Shopify Support

編集日:2023年3月25日

Problem has resolved - thank you!

ok until today...
received error message:
We're sorry, but something went wrong.
If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.

Help!

The Junk Girls
アプリの使用期間:約2年
2023年7月15日

App doesn't work anymore. App worked perfect until last week. Now it won't load, and we can't make new labels or print any. The app will not open anymore.

Zich Zach
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:約1年
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年8月9日

Thank you for reaching out with your concerns. Based on some tests, the app is working as expected and perhaps is caching on your end. Please clear your cache and cookies to resolve the issue, but reach out to us directly if it persists here: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Olivia, Shopify Support

2023年9月5日

I just made the change from QuickBooks POS to Shopify POS. I don't like the label options. We sell jewelry and all the labels are too big for what we need them for.

Bishop Street Market
アプリの使用期間:12日
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年9月12日

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for letting us know how you'd like to see the Retail Barcode Labels app could be improved. Please note that there are a variety of different label sizes you can print using the app: https://shopify.link/gNvj. Please reach out if you're unable to get the app working as you want it to: https://shopify.link/vRnL. -Victor, Shopify Support