Retail Barcode Labels , 530件のレビュー

• 評価の13%は3つ星です
  • 評価の15%は2つ星です
  • 評価の47%は1つ星です
2023年10月16日

Can you please fix template for Avery 6871. Yours doesn't line up. I've tried with multiple printers. This is the only way I can contact you to ask to do this.

Curly's Sports & Supplements
カナダ
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年10月21日

Hi! I've just given this a try in my test store using Google Chrome, but the Avery 6871 labels appear aligned on my end. If possible, please troubleshoot by testing another browser. If the labels still aren't aligned after that, please get in touch with us via the Shopify Help Center with screenshots of the settings so we can investigate: bit.ly/2AWw5VA. You can use the virtual assistant in the Help Center to contact our team. -Sophia, Shopify Support

2023年6月11日

Despite everything else working perfectly, the price of the product does not display in any format on the barcode labels. Could you please help me.

Magic Needles
インド
アプリの使用期間:2日
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年6月13日

Hi, there! Thank you for leaving a review. The application only supports currencies for Shopify-supported languages (https://shopify.link/xjaB). If you are using a supported currency but the price still isn't appearing on the label, I recommend contacting our live support team (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) so we can look into this further. Thanks again! - Greta, Shopify Support

編集日:2023年9月26日

NO FUNCIONA EN LA COMPUTADORA, Normalmente funciona bien, pero últimamente solo la puedo utilizar en mi teléfono, no funciona en la computadora, no abre, urge que la arreglen

Lukaut
メキシコ
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2019年5月13日

The app needs to be able to cull together multiple products and variants along with updating inventory levels so that product inventory "check in" can be done with one procedural workflow and save time money and effort.

(example) Receive stock --> Verify quantity -> select products to check in-> update inventory level-> print barcodes-> get back to work!

321Kiteboarding & Watersports
アプリの使用期間:5年弱
Shopifyが返信しました 2019年5月24日

Hey there, thank you for sharing feedback about how to improve this app! This is a current limitation due to the way product updates interact with the app. That said, we’re always working to improve merchant workflow, so I’ve followed up with you via email to log your feedback for our development team. -Lauren, Shopify Support

編集日:2023年7月20日

It would be helpful if this app worked with special characters. also took a long time to figure out how to get it to work with the labels i have. there aren't enough presets for labels and the basic 1" x 2 1/8" label preset doesn't work.

Edit 2023: App still works ok. A major issues i'm having is issues with duplicate barcodes because the barcodes are generated using the last 8 characters of the variant id but the variant id is 14 characters, so multiple product variants are getting the same barcode.

Additionally, a major oversight is authorizations based on user type. At least there should be some sort of password input for replacing all barcodes. It would be a shame if I spent countless hours applying barcode stickers to all of my products only to have an associate mindlessly choose "replace all barcodes in my store" and render all the barcodes useless. This is functionality that needs to be implemented ASAP.

Betty's Promos Plus, LLC
アプリの使用期間:4年以上
Shopifyが返信しました 2020年1月7日

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. Our team is constantly working hard to improve our app functionality so we’d like to look into this further for you.

I’ve reached out to you via email to discuss your experience with the app so far, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

2019年4月5日

i use this app to print barcodes. the regular barcodes are off center but i can live with that. the 1x1 square labels that i use for my accessories i cannot even use anymore because they are so off center it cuts off the price. I have changes the settings several times and nothing i do makes it better. I suggest next time you make all of your customers use an app that is sub par you test it first. My contract is up with shopify in may and i am now currently looking into other pos systems because this issue has been a headache and i am losing money not being able to put the majority of my accessories on the floor.

Lorelai Lace Boutique
アプリの使用期間:約4年
Shopifyが返信しました 2019年6月4日

Thank you for providing us with feedback on the Retail Barcode Labels app! Label alignment issues could have a few possible causes, so I have sent along an email to assist on this. - JP, Shopify Support

2019年4月25日

I do not like the new app. The older one was much simpler and faster. This app makes me reset my label and printer every single use. Very unhappy with this forced upgrade.

Fly Guy Disc Golf
アプリの使用期間:4年弱
Shopifyが返信しました 2019年5月29日

Thanks for your feedback! I understand the printer settings resetting can be quite frustrating for your workflow. When you print your labels, there is an option to go into the system dialogue. Once in there, you can select the preset to use your "last used settings". This will use the last preset you used for your labels.

I have also sent detailed instructions for your store via email, please do get back to me if you require any additional feedback. Hope this helps!

- Alex, Shopify Support

2020年1月21日

app works well when it does work however shopify seems to have a lot of issues lately with everything!

IN2VAPES
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約3年
Shopifyが返信しました 2020年2月8日

Thank you very much for your review here. I'm glad to hear that this app has been helpful for your business so far!

Our team works hard to improve our app functionality and merchant experience with Shopify overall, so I'd like to discuss the issues you've been having.

I’ve reached out to you via email, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

2022年5月18日

Why are you only supporting only 3 sizes of labels with the Zebra ZSB Label Printers? Zebra Barcodes ZSB-LC6 (2.25" x 1") - 57mm x 25mm
Zebra Multipurpose ZSB-LC7 (1.25" x 1.25") - 32mm x 32mm
Zebra Jewelry ZSB-LC8 (2.25" x 0.5") - 57mm x 13mm

Circus of Books
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
Shopifyが返信しました 2022年6月8日

Hi, there. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review for our application. We take all feedback that we receive with an open-mind, as it's feedback such as this that allows us to improve our product offerings. Currently, the types of labels we can support for the ZSB printer is limited to those three options, and it would be great if we could expand our support for that printer. I've passed this feedback along to our Product Team, so they can see that this is something that folks are looking for. In the meantime, we do have our help documents, such as this one here (https://bit.ly/3xbYvo2), that showcase the additional Zebra label types that we support, just in case one of these other label types may be helpful. -Imogen, Shopify Support

2019年4月3日

Im really not happy with this app. I want to add my "Product Name" and althought the box is ticked, it doesnt show the Product Name on the printed lable. The same goes for custom text, etc.
Get it sorted please!

Claudia May
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
Shopifyが返信しました 2019年6月5日

Hello Claudia, thanks very much for sharing this feedback here. I think for your case there might be a specific error and I'd like to get to the bottom of it so I’ve followed up with you by email. We’re always looking to improve the way our apps work with stores and what they can offer merchants like you. So thanks again for this feedback.

Niall, Shopify Support.