Retail Barcode Labels , 534件のレビュー

• 評価の13%は3つ星です
  • 評価の15%は2つ星です
  • 評価の47%は1つ星です
2022年8月5日

I wish you could add pre-existing barcodes from our vendors with the Shopify app. Need to allow up to 9 number barcode.

Swalty Sisters, LLC
Shopifyが返信しました 2022年8月18日

Thank you for taking the time and sharing this feedback with us. While there isn't a way to import barcodes at this time, you can create barcodes up to 39-digits. However, this will depend on the type of labels you're using, so please refer to our list of supported label sizes (https://bit.ly/3durQDU).

That being said, we understand that importing barcodes from the vendors can be beneficial for our merchants, like yourself, and we'd be more than happy to pass this feedback along to our development team as a feature request for future considerations.

On the other hand, if importing barcodes is something that you absolutely need right now, then we'd encourage using StockSavvy Barcode Scanning (https://bit.ly/3SYLBUy) for the time being. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

2019年6月17日

i use this app to print barcodes. it takes way too long to get the job done. too many windows to click through. i wish there was a way to just click create barcodes and print from the one screen.

Mint
Shopifyが返信しました 2019年6月17日

Hi there, thank you for providing us with feedback on Retail Barcode Labels! Finding an efficient workflow is super important and I might have some tips you can use! I have sent along an email with my tips and to collect and additional feedback you have on the app! - JP, Shopify Support

2019年4月25日

I do not like the new app. The older one was much simpler and faster. This app makes me reset my label and printer every single use. Very unhappy with this forced upgrade.

Fly Guy Disc Golf
Shopifyが返信しました 2019年5月29日

Thanks for your feedback! I understand the printer settings resetting can be quite frustrating for your workflow. When you print your labels, there is an option to go into the system dialogue. Once in there, you can select the preset to use your "last used settings". This will use the last preset you used for your labels.

I have also sent detailed instructions for your store via email, please do get back to me if you require any additional feedback. Hope this helps!

- Alex, Shopify Support

2021年5月4日

Honestly, we need more options for Dymo templates. Shopify Hardware sold us Dymo Hardware, but the size tags we need vs what is available as a template are way too big. Need this to be more customizable, so we can choose *Just* barcode and name of item, on a smaller Dymo label ( 1⁄2 x 1 7⁄8" or 1⁄2 x 1"). It's so limiting.

DECANTsf
Shopifyが返信しました 2021年5月15日

Hi, there. Thank you for leaving a review and providing us with your feedback. I can see how having more options for the label sizes can be beneficial for our merchants, like yourself, and I'd be happy to share your comments with our developers. Thanks again! -Elias, Shopify Support

2022年3月29日

This is not a very good app. While it does create and allow you to print barcodes is leaves much to be desired. I just entered a transfer of almost 200 products and now I have to add each and every product to a que to print labels or print them one-by-one. Why would one not be able to print labels from a transfer (which is really a basic purchase order)? This is a feature that other providers offer (we switched from Lightspeed and they offered it) I would give it a better review if it actually worked the way we do.

Iowa Magic Shop
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
Shopifyが返信しました 2022年4月4日

Hi there, Iowa Magic Shop. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review for us, and I'm truly sorry to hear that our app isn't able to quickly and efficiently allow you to print off labels from a transfer. This is a great piece of feedback to have for us, and as we're always looking to improve our product offerings, you can rest assured that I'll be making our development team aware of this. With this feedback, the team will be able to look into adding this functionality in the future. If you have any additional feedback for us, please feel free to let us know. -Imogen, Shopify Support

2019年7月29日

The app generated the exact same barcode for all products entered on the same day.... so every time we scan at checkout, we have to look through a list of products with the same barcode to find the product we are actually trying to scan and ring up while customer waits.

Willow Marie & Co.
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
Shopifyが返信しました 2019年8月5日

Thank you for getting in touch and for leaving your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you had this problem when using the Retail Barcode Labels app, and it certainly shouldn't be issuing the same barcode for each product in your store.

I will be sending you an email shortly so I can take a closer look at this issue and see what we can do to troubleshoot this and hopefully get things resolved. Please keep an eye out for my email and I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

編集日:2019年12月14日

Generating codes took a while, and although my usual avery labels are not supportet, i can go and get the right ones here in germany hopefully.

Sometimes it just does not print.

"32 Etiketten auf 2 Blätter an Drucker gesendet
Überprüfen Sie, ob Ihr Drucker die Barcode-Etiketten ausgedruckt hat."

"32 labels on 2 sheets send to printer.
Check if your printer jas printed."
No print dialogue opened, no labels were printed. i dont use a dyno label writer, i use a standard laser printer. how do i get this to work?

And IF it prints, my POS App often just says "Barcode is not connected to a product"

Bild-Ahoi!
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
Shopifyが返信しました 2019年12月16日

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and provide us with your feedback. These errors could be appearing for a variety of reasons and I'll need to take a closer look at your store to determine what might be causing this. I'll be sending you an email shortly so please keep an eye out for my email and get back to me there. Thank you. -Victor, Shopify Support

2019年3月29日

It takes a few times to create the same labels and you have to keep going back in which frustrates me. It started off great but now is taking too long for each individual product to be bar coded.

Ana Patricia Boutique
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Shopifyが返信しました 2019年6月5日

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We work hard to improve our app functionality, so we’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - JP, Shopify Support

2023年8月19日

I have a Zebra printer that I bought from Shopify and use the jewelry tag that looks like a barbell. This ap would work fine if you would just put an extra line for Title of product. Now the tag only shows price and barcode. This makes labeling the product and finding an item very, very time consuming. I have been using this same Zebra jewelry tag for 20 years with Quick Books point of sale and it printed Title, price, barcode and even 2 short variants. So why can't you take the time to make that title option available? Yes the font would be a bit smaller but still easy to read. This size tag is so perfect for all of our products and I don't even sell jewelry. Please, make our jobs easier. Thank you.

Pepperberries
アプリの使用期間:26日
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年8月23日

Thank you for writing your review and for providing us with your feedback on how the Retail Barcode Labels app can be improved. We appreciate your suggestions and I will be sure to submit them to our development team. -Victor, Shopify Support

2019年4月4日

I can see what the new Barcode app tried to achieve with being able to mass print barcodes but the whole process is tedious and takes much longer than previously with the old app.

The Skateboard Shop
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Shopifyが返信しました 2019年6月5日

Hi there, thank you very much for sharing this feedback. I've followed up with an email to you as well because I'd like to delve a bit further into this issue for you,.I'd like to find out more about how you are printing in bulk and if I can recommend a better way to do it instead, and I'll reply on the email. We’re always looking to improve apps with good feedback like this, and we are working to improve the way our apps work with stores like yours and what they can offer merchants such as yourself.