Değerlendirmeler (2.346)

• Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %6 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
3 Haziran 2024

I reached out and was able to speak with Aditya right away! There were no delays in getting support on the phone which is always wonderful to be able to speak with a live agent. Aditya was kind enough to take me through the steps to assist me and even provided me with additional links that can help mitigate us having to reach out in the future. Very thorough and kind in demeanor. Definitely appreciated and 5 STARS to their support service! :)

LITTLE BLACK TUX
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 yıldan fazla
27 Mayıs 2024

Got the best help ever from Aditya! He helped me resolve my issue to quickly and perfectly. I love this app and cannot speak higher of the service!

CocoPits
17 Haziran 2024

The Customer Support team is very helpful, most recently helped by Aditya. Even the AI Chatbot has helped me with what I need which is great for Customer and Support team alike!

The Wood Veneer Hub
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
21 Mayıs 2024

Was helped by Neha from support. She was great. The app is not perfect but it's a very good budget friendly solution and the live support good.

Crocodile Wear
18 Mayıs 2024

Neha was very helpful and Responsive. I really appreciate the quick google meet to make me understand what I needed to.

Matriarch
10 Haziran 2024

Very helpful! Resolved issue quickly and provided useful info

BEL KAZAN
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
1 Temmuz 2024

Great support, Neha resolved my main issue very quickly and efficinetly.

Cycle Peak
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
29 Mayıs 2024

Their service is amazing and their customer center is very quick and helped us a lot with any queries we had! Great APP!

ohora usa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
13 Temmuz 2024

Connected with video chat to ensure the problem was completely understood. Helpful and kind.

Specialty Marine
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
25 Haziran 2024

Great reactive and helpful customer support and loving all the features of Aftership can't wait to make it all live on my shop. Very easy to use and seems to be a powerful app, in particular love the way it can suggested new items to exchange instead of a refund. Recommended!

Lucini London