Değerlendirmeler (2.340)

• Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %6 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
29 Mayıs 2024

AfterShip for Shopify is a game-changer! With its top-notch features, tracking orders becomes a breeze. Plus, their exceptional service ensures any issues are swiftly resolved. Highly recommended!

IBKÜL
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
26 Nisan 2024

As my 3rd return platform launch in 3 years, I have become very familiar with the return platform market. AfterShip has been the best thus far. Our system configuration presents a particular set of challenges with integration. AfterShip did their best to create a perfect solution for us, but unfortunately it did not end up working out. Now, there is still a manual step which we must complete but does not affect overall functionality of the return platform.

The features offered by AfterShip are robust and provide a lot of good options for the customers while staying affordable. AfterShip is very receptive to feedback and is constantly trying to improve based on their customer response. There are no hidden fees and support is always very kind and helpful. A lot of bigger return companies charge 3x as much for the same. I was also able to test functionality without being locked into any contracts.

Overall, we have been happy with AfterShip and I would recommend giving them a try!

The Good Collective
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
AfterShip & Automizely yanıt 28 Nisan 2024

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We’re delighted to hear that you had a good experience with our app and customer support.

We are open to suggestions please confirm the process you mentioned needs to be done manually so that we can work on that too. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

30 Nisan 2024

Easy to use, and great customer service when I have run into questions. Neha answered my questions quickly and completely, plus shared her email for when I have questions in the future.

Katie May
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
2 Mayıs 2024

Great support in answering technical questions we have and implementation for our specific use cases. I would recommend this app to other fashion brands looking for returns/exchanges platform for their customers.

Shawty Active
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 ay
14 Haziran 2024

Ankit was very helpful with my issue. Great to jump on a google meet call!

ccbeanie.com
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 5 yıl
4 Haziran 2024

Great customer service. Moazzam was quick to respond and helped me resolve my issue.

Japparel
24 Mayıs 2024

Support was great, thank you for helping me resolve my issue.

The Midwest Closet
3 Mayıs 2024

Neha helped me through my technical issues that I was facing promptly.

Vibn
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
28 Mart 2024

I was stuck with an issue, message the chat to speak to an agent who was Neha & within 5 minutes my issue was sorted out with a Video call! Thank you so much!

CitySport
1 Nisan 2024

Aftership is amazing. The support is great always, thank you Harvinder for jumping on a call so quickly with us to assist in our questions.

La Bohème Lifestyle