Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 18 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
30. tammikuu 2024

We have been using Route for over 4 years now. Hands down it has been one of the biggest game changers for our company and has saved us tens of thousands of dollars in shipping and product, as well as countless hours of TIME.

I recommend Route to anyone who runs an ecommerce site for ease on your CS team and saving on shipping/product costs.

Lurella Cosmetics
Noin 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your positive review! We appreciate you partnering with Route to navigate customers’ post-purchase experience. We look forward to continuing the adventure with you.

Have a wonderful week!

3. tammikuu 2024

Extremely happy with route!! Our customers have experienced an easy, fast and efficient process of filing a claim and being reimbursed. We are so grateful the hassle of lost/stolen mail is handled so well for us and our customers with route. A special shout out to Maddi for always handling issues effectively and right away for us!

Half Face Blades
Melkein 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
RouteApp LLC vastasi 4. tammikuu 2024

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear about your great experience, and that you've found Route and our team to be quick and efficient. If you ever need anything, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your support!

12. joulukuu 2023

Much needed app! The team at route are friendly and helpful! I get someone within 24 hours to respond and resolve any issues I have. They look after your business but most importantly, your customers. Always happy when customers purchase route with their order!

If you’re considering, do it!

Mickey's Girl
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
RouteApp LLC vastasi 4. tammikuu 2024

Hi there,

Wow, thank you for the review! We appreciate you partnering with Route to navigate customers’ post-purchase experience. We look forward to continuing the adventure with you.

30. tammikuu 2024

We are super thankful that Route has helped our business by approving claims from our customers. It has helped us out a ton. Getting set up was simple and the claim process was quick. Lukas has been available for all questions and walked me through the system step by step. Great product and great service.

Ice Up Industries LLC
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi there,

This made our day! Thank you so much for your support—we’re thrilled to hear that you’re loving Route. If you have any suggestions or feedback in the future, we'd love to hear it.

24. tammikuu 2024

I accidentally messed up and deleted Route and was having a time trying to get it back on my store front.. Skylar saved the day Thank you for great customer support

Styles with Stephanie (a country boutique)
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi there,

Wow, thank you for the review! We love that Route’s been able to help support your business! If there's anything else we can do, please let us know.

7. joulukuu 2023

Route's been a game changer for not just our shipping protection but a tremendous value add on the customer service side and creating confidence for customers. The team's always diligent and helpful as well and addresses exceptions as needed. Really appreciate the team especially Justin!

Palm Golf Co.
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
RouteApp LLC vastasi 3. tammikuu 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're so glad that we have been able to provide valuable customer service to your customers. We appreciate your feedback!

15. marraskuu 2023

Route is excellent to work with - the save a lot of time and hassle with orders damaged during transit. Great for our customer and our team to keep the process easy and clear to understand and execute on. Justin, who is our rep there, is a true pleasure to work with and always there to help when we need it.

South Bay Board Co.
Noin 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
RouteApp LLC vastasi 28. marraskuu 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback! We're so glad to hear that partnering with Route has saved you time and hassle when dealing with shipping issues, and that you've enjoyed working with one of our fantastic CSMs, Justin.

We appreciate your partnership, and hope you have a wonderful day!

Skylar, Customer Service

11. joulukuu 2023

The team at Route is crazzzzy good at what they do!! I've received the best customer service from any app/service I've ever used. It seems rare to get face to face customer service with online services – and that's exactly what Route offers! Everyone I've spoken to at Route have just been genuinely nice people. Hayes, Robert, and Carson have gone above and beyond to tailor Route to best fit the needs of my online business. Route has saved me time and money, and given my customer peace of mind when their packages go missing. It's a win win! I 100% recommend Route to other merchants! Thank you Route team!!!

Bobbie Goods
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
RouteApp LLC vastasi 3. tammikuu 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for your review - we're so happy to hear this! We always strive to provide great customer service, and we're so glad that we have met this expectation. We value your partnership, and we're thrilled that you would recommend Route to other merchants!

Thank you for choosing Route, and have a great rest of your day!

22. marraskuu 2023

Super-fast responses and incredible support from the team. Hassle free and ready to action any change that is needed, we can only appreciate that. Saves us a lot of time and our customers are happy :)

ALLIES [North America]
Singapore
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
RouteApp LLC vastasi 30. marraskuu 2023

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience! We are so glad to hear that using Route has been hassle free, and has saved time for your team. We appreciate your partnership!

Have a wonderful day!

9. tammikuu 2024

We have had Route for a few months now, but I wish we had it sooner for our shop! We had a VERY rude customer claiming she didn't receive a FedEx package. We looked at the tracking together and she even confirmed that the photo of the package was on her front porch. She took NO accountability for needing to file a claim on her own, but I was finally able to walk her through the Route process. Route approved her claim as "theft" and she was refunded. I then had some questions regarding our company reimbursement that were answered very clearly through the Route Merchant Support. As rude as the customer was and as much as I didn't want her to receive a refund, I do feel like both the customer and my company were able to have a good resolution, ALL BECAUSE OF ROUTE!

AJ Tack
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
RouteApp LLC vastasi 24. tammikuu 2024

Hi there,

Thanks, and have a great rest of your day!