Recensioni (408)

Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 71% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 18% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
24 maggio 2024

The team was able to help me troubleshoot a challenging customer and provided great backup of screenshots and dates so I could take them back to the customer and review. Super helpful.

BlackTravelBox
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
18 aprile 2024

We've had Route for two years and honestly, the agents that we had before our current agent (Shout out to Atakeli!) were nowhere near as responsive as he is.

It makes such a difference and we will continue to have Route as a part of our online business. Nowadays, most claims are resolved in under a week.

L E S T I E N
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 25 aprile 2024

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear about your great experience. If you ever need anything, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your support!

9 aprile 2024

Great add on to my website. Customers love the peace of mind in the shipping.

CornellSurgical.com
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 25 aprile 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for your review - we love that Route’s been able to help support your business! If there's anything else we can do, please let us know.

Have a great week!

20 febbraio 2024

Route is awesome! We've been using it for years and both their product and support team have always been reliably great.

JCPal Technology
Circa 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 29 febbraio 2024

16 maggio 2024

I love using Route. I can’t wait to implement this with my customers

Well Rooted Market
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
8 maggio 2024

They have detailed instructions for installation making it easy to use

SleekLine Shapewear
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 15 maggio 2024

Hi there,

We appreciate your positive review! We're so glad that you've found Route’s installation process easy to use. If there's anything else we can do to help support your business, please let us know.

Have a great day!

15 febbraio 2024

This is a great resource for any business to protect orders, give customers a sense of peace and assurance plus the support from the app is top notch. Definitely recommend.

MARY YOUNG
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 20 febbraio 2024

Hi there,

This made our day! Thank you so much for your support—we’re thrilled to hear that you’re loving Route. If you have any suggestions or feedback in the future, we'd love to hear it.

Skylar, Customer Support

6 febbraio 2024

Correspondence is very pleasant and replies are sent in a very timely manner! Thank you!

Keto Brick LLC
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 20 febbraio 2024

30 gennaio 2024

We have been using Route for over 4 years now. Hands down it has been one of the biggest game changers for our company and has saved us tens of thousands of dollars in shipping and product, as well as countless hours of TIME.

I recommend Route to anyone who runs an ecommerce site for ease on your CS team and saving on shipping/product costs.

Lurella Cosmetics
Circa 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 1 febbraio 2024

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your positive review! We appreciate you partnering with Route to navigate customers’ post-purchase experience. We look forward to continuing the adventure with you.

24 gennaio 2024

I accidentally messed up and deleted Route and was having a time trying to get it back on my store front.. Skylar saved the day Thank you for great customer support

Styles with Stephanie (a country boutique)
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 1 febbraio 2024

Hi there,

Wow, thank you for the review! We love that Route’s been able to help support your business! If there's anything else we can do, please let us know.